Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Complete Feminization Program

Hey guys, I've been lurking here for quite a while and it seems as if NBE has a lot of potential to turn men into busty transgenders. I've done most of the research into the herbs that Lotus has listed in her notes. So I've come to this solution for complete feminization. It consists of three individual stacks taken on each tanner stage:

Primer Stack (Tanner stages 1 - 2):

This stack prepares the body for changes that occur in the next stack. This is taken for 6 months to a year.

Hops 500mg (For ER-alpha activation)

Fenugreek 1000mg (Adaptogen & Prolactin)

Chinese Skullcap 1000mg (Inhibits DHT)

Red Clover 1000mg (Inhibits DHT & Binds to Estrogen Receptor)

Main Stack (Tanner Stage 2 - 4):

This is where the magic happens. Now that the body has very low DHT, the body has potential for physiological changes (feminization) with the help of aromatizing herbs that have anti DHT effects. This stack is to be taken on an empty stomach every morning along with HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for optimal growth hormone production. Consumption of fats and proteins after the exercise regimen may accelerate feminization and/or estrogen production. Only GABA is needed as an HGH at night time mainly because it causes a 400% increase in HGH during sleep. It has half the effect it has during exercise in the morning compared to night time. Don't worry so much about the men's multi. Men's and womens multi are basically the same except men's multi has high doses than women's multi depending on the brand. It's fine if you want to supplement something along with it if there's something from women's multi that you need or just replace men's multi with women's multi. As for the Progestrone and EMU oil, they help with lobule development and branching after some time has been spent with everything else in the main stack. EMU oil helps the PC permeate the skin to reach the inner breast through the nipples.

Morning:

PM 1500mg

Dandelion Root 500mg

White Peony 1000 mg

Red Reishi 500 mg

Orthinine, Aginine & Lysine Complex 1000mg

Gaba 2000 mg

Men's MultiVitamin

Progestrone Cream & Emu Oil (Used 3 times a week only after new changes occur while taking main stack)

Afternoon:

Dandelion root 1000mg

Night:

PM 1500mg

White Peony 1000 mg

Red Reishi 500 mg

Gaba 2000 mg

Men's MultiVitamin

Progestrone Cream & Emu Oil (Used 3 times a week only after new changes occur while taking main stack)

Maturation Stack (Tanner Stages 4 - 5):

This stage is for breast maturation and lactation through use of raising prolactin after gaining maximum results from the main stack. The progestrone and EMU oil that developed the lobules paved the way for the breasts to begin producing milk. This stack may increase fat tissue and fill the lobules with milk.

Fennel Seed 500mg

Fenugreek 500mg

Goats Rue 500 mg

Shatavari 500 mg

Everything in these stacks are meant to work in tandem. It doesn't guarantee monster tits or anything, but this is what i think would work of one wanted such tits. Does this sound great, or too complicated? Feel free to call me a moron...or don't.

Let me know what you guys think below.

I'd really like to hear what Lotus says about this. Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush">

I forgot to add that once you're done taking each set of the entire thing, you stop taking those supplements and you move onto the next part. For example, take the primer stack, and then after a certain amount of time, you stop taking it and move onto the main stack. Then, you do the same with the main stack. DO NOT take all of these at the same time.

(03-09-2020, 05:15 PM)xmpp900 Wrote:  

I forgot to add that once you're done taking each set of the entire thing, you stop taking those supplements and you move onto the next part. For example, take the primer stack, and then after a certain amount of time, you stop taking it and move onto the main stack. Then, you do the same with the main stack. DO NOT take all of these at the same time.

Is this the method you have followed?

Welcome,
Sounds like you have done some good research.
I will be eager to see how your program works for you.
You might have hit gold.
Bobbi

(04-09-2020, 06:50 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

(03-09-2020, 05:15 PM)xmpp900 Wrote:  

Is this the method you have followed?

This is a method that I've come up with by doing lots of research. If only i put this much energy into fixing my life. Angry" alt="Angry" title="Angry">

I won't be taking this method anytime soon, but I'll let everyone know when I'm starting. A good tip for you to follow before starting this would be to start fasting to get rid of male adipose so that you can grow back the feminine fat once you reach the second stage of the program.

(04-09-2020, 03:32 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Welcome,
Sounds like you have done some good research.
I will be eager to see how your program works for you.
You might have hit gold.
Bobbi

Hah. Yeah, maybe. Can't try it out now because i don't wanna risk my close relationship with my family. They'd be immensely disappointed that I grew F cups tits after not seeing them for 3+ years instead of building a family like I'm supposed to even though society as it stands right now isn't fit to raise kids in. My sister would be the most confused of them all if I became feminine since I'm the closest one to her. I'm only 21 and my parents are old as hell. I'll start this in my mid or late 20's if the family cohesion is gone by then. By the way, before you ask, yes. It's 100% possible for you to grow F cups on PM with anti androgens, potentiators, physical fitness and a fat rich diet over the course of 3 or more years.

It takes commitment and if you treat it as a daily chore rather than an obsession, then you'll stay consistent. You'll be there before you know it and the chore mindset will keep you from going over board wanting to cut a hole in your crotch assuming you are dysphoric (I'm not trying to be rude or anything but this is the last thing you want to do to yourself. Imagine having to struggle with internal hair growth and bacterial infections because your new "vagina" is actually an open wound trying to heal itself). Being happy with keeping your penis is the best thing you could be doing when feminizing your body.

Hey xmpp,

you have a good base for a promising program.

I have done my researche too and would like to add some improvements.

I don't think it is necessary to make your program dependent on tanner stages. You could easily start with what your propgram has in tanner stage 2-4.

It is best to take anti-androgen in the morning because your T-levels are the highest. And your RR dose isn't that high so you should take the 1000mg in the morning.

3000mg of PM could be a little too much. I suggest 2000mg.
The ovaries of a women produce E every 4 hours. Therefore you should take 500mg of PM every 4 hours after you wake up.

Maybe just some progesteron cream is enough but I would suggest adding 3g FG.

To give your body some time off to regenerate. I suggest taking 1 week off all herbs every month. I ramp up and lower the dose in steps of 500mg every 2 days. Otherwise I get a headache.

[everything in mg]
Dose 1 [8am]
PM 500
RR 1000
WP 500
DR 500
FG 500
etc.
Dose 2 [12am]
PM 500
WP 500
DR 500
FG 1000
etc.
Dose 3 [4pm]
PM 500
WP 500
DR 500
FG 500
etc.
Dose 4 [8pm]
PM 500
WP 500
DR 500
FG 1000
etc.

(05-09-2020, 03:27 PM)Maze Wrote:  Hey xmpp,

you have a good base for a promising program.

I have done my researche too and would like to add some improvements.

I don't think it is necessary to make your program dependent on tanner stages. You could easily start with what your propgram has in tanner stage 2-4.

It is best to take anti-androgen in the morning because your T-levels are the highest. And your RR dose isn't that high so you should take the 1000mg in the morning.

3000mg of PM could be a little too much. I suggest 2000mg.
The ovaries of a women produce E every 4 hours. Therefore you should take 500mg of PM every 4 hours after you wake up.

Maybe just some progesteron cream is enough but I would suggest adding 3g FG.

To give your body some time off to regenerate. I suggest taking 1 week off all herbs every month. I ramp up and lower the dose in steps of 500mg every 2 days. Otherwise I get a headache.

[everything in mg]
Dose 1 [8am]
PM 500
RR 1000
WP 500
DR 500
FG 500
etc.
Dose 2 [12am]
PM 500
WP 500
DR 500
FG 1000
etc.
Dose 3 [4pm]
PM 500
WP 500
DR 500
FG 500
etc.
Dose 4 [8pm]
PM 500
WP 500
DR 500
FG 1000
etc.

I definitely would need to up my red reishi. I was going to change the PM in the stack to 2000mg as well after worrying about DVT. I'll add some collagen in there too. I'm not sure about the monthly break thing though. I'll only use progesterone after the changes have occurred in the second stack. The whole point of the first stack is to take away all of the DHT to begin with and lay a foundation for the feminization process.

Testosterone doesn't do anything by itself. So the logic here is that if i inhibit DHT in the first stack and start taking the PM in the second stack along with the HGH supplements and the anti androgens (WP and RR), most the testosterone will be converted into estrogen rather than being converted into DHT. That will accelerate the growth and feminization that the miroestrol in PM would start. The HGH and dandelion root would accelerate the process too. the dandelion would create more estrogen receptor sites for estrogen and miroestrol to attach to and the HGH would make growth happen faster once the estrogen has binded with the estrogen receptors especially if I'm taking progestrone. Before doing any of this stuff though, I'd want to start fasting to get rid of all male adipose so that i can grow female adipose when I start. 

Sounds great!

I'd really like to see your results. I am 23 and started 1 1/2 years ago. I thought about procastinating my feminizatzion until mid to late 20s too. But luckily I did not. The earlier you start the better your feminization will be.

When I started I just did PM because I didn't really knew what I wanted. I budded after two months and got really scared and took a long break. I started again and got scared a few more times. I thought a lot about what I want and what I would regret if I didn't do it. Since June I am on a well researched program and happy. Now I can't wait to see my body blosom.

I think you could get your "shit" together and have what you want. You have a lot of time before the people closest to you will notice anything and no one has to notice at all if you are doing it right.

Anyway I wish you all the best.

(05-09-2020, 04:45 PM)Maze Wrote:  Sounds great!

I'd really like to see your results. I am 23 and started 1 1/2 years ago. I thought about procastinating my feminizatzion until mid to late 20s too. But luckily I did not. The earlier you start the better your feminization will be.

When I started I just did PM because I didn't really knew what I wanted. I budded after two months and got really scared and took a long break. I started again and got scared a few more times. I thought a lot about what I want and what I would regret if I didn't do it. Since June I am on a well researched program and happy. Now I can't wait to see my body blosom.

I think you could get your "shit" together and have what you want. You have a lot of time before the people closest to you will notice anything and no one has to notice at all if you are doing it right.

Anyway I wish you all the best.

Thanks, bro. I'm in no rush to do any of this so I wouldn't mind starting at 24. I'm not gender dysphoric or anything, this is just another one of my crazy ass ideas. Why waste time trying to woo a girl when you can grow your own tits and ass to play with? Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon