Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

KorteNoodle's NBE Progress Log

Hi hi!  Korte diving straight in finally after I don't know how many years of wanting to.  Probably at least 7 or 8.  These boards have come a long way, so thank you to everyone who has contributed to building understanding of NBE over the years and for sharing progress along the way.

I want to use this thread mostly for my own updates but here's an overview post for the first few months of the program as an introduction.  I've got a longer roadmap sketched out in my profile but things are subject to change.

Here's what I'm working with so far:

Tanner stage 1
8/21/2020 - Started Pueraria Mirifica 4x500mg as a phytoestrogen
8/25/2020 - Started Piperine/Bioperine 4x10mg to inhibit glucuronidation (i.e. to slow breakdown of estrogens and androgens in the liver)
8/26/2020 - Started 3mo course of Dandelion extract 2x450mg as a ERbeta potentiator
8/26/2020 - Started White Peony Root 2x380mg as an aromatase booster
8/27/2020 - Started Reishi 2x500mg and Pygeum 2x500 as 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (i.e. anti-androgen)**
TBD start Mucuna Pruriens 1x500 as a growth hormone potentiator
TBD start Collagen for tissue growth
TBD start MSM for tissue growth
12/2020 TBD - Stop dandelion extract when bottle finishes

**About two days earlier I tried saw palmetto 2x500 as an anti-androgen, however I then immediately noticed a complete reversal of estrogenic symptoms (soreness in nipples and testicles, puberty-like voice cracks). DHT doesn't seem very strong in my system to begin with and I'm worried the increased free T was inhibiting the estrogens somehow, so I decided to switch to Reishi and Pygeum.

And here's the first update!  I'm only a week in but holy sh*t if this isn't ever working.  I've had tenderness in the chest and scrotum and wild fluxuations in libido over the past week.  I've had some voice cracking as well which I was not expecting and at times I can not hit as low of notes as I'm used to being able to.  My voice feels thinner (less resonant) also, but I could just be imagining it.

But that's not what you're here for, is it? :P (well, it's not what I'm here for, anyway)

So check this out! :cool: My nipples have literally doubled in size.  No pumping or excessive tweaking, though I have used a PM serum a few times and I've been drinking a fair amount of milk.

Excuse my split ends, some day I'll have a stylist give me an actual cut, but I'm social distancing.

Congratulations KN, nipples definitely more prominent.  I have had to use "nipple suckers" over years to achieve that results.  Welcome to the forum and the journey.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon