Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Check this out!

Okay so I bought this and I want some opinions about it https://www.amazon.com/Three-Feminizing-Crossdressing-Transgender-Transvestite/dp/B0018IP5V2/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/136-4812430-5235922?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0018IP5V2&pd_rd_r=55378aaa-07a5-47e2-8303-6904a0bea8d6&pd_rd_w=4eeBS&pd_rd_wg=vfvoA&pf_rd_p=ce6c479b-ef53-49a6-845b-bbbf35c28dd3&pf_rd_r=DDHW1T7PDDDPN2H90VCS&psc=1&refRID=DDHW1T7PDDDPN2H90VCS

Since they don't show the ingredients that's a red flag, Swanson's glandular is top of the line to get if this is supposed to be comparible , seeing Amazon reviews sometimes helps but can only be helpful if you know what's in the bottles, there always seems to be a person post " to soon to see results" I have to think to myself ..then don't post your not being of any help, well when you get them post the ingredients if you would, there are a lot of sellers ready to gouge us you have to shop around I have seen Swanson's sold for crazy prices there and others sell only at fair pricing

I do see this listed "Ultra Fem Plus Ingredients: Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Manganes (as Manganese Carbonete Gluconate), Ovary (Bovine), Mammary (Bovine), Black Cohosh (Root), Uterus (Bovine), Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Silica, Capsule (Gelatin, Purified Water), Allergins: Soy Ova-Glan Ingredients: Ovary (Bovine), Mammary (Bovine), Mammary (Bovine),Uterus (Bovine), Goldenseal (Root), Saw Palmetto (Fruit), Gentian (Root), Cayenne Pepper (Fruit), Kelp (Whole Kelp/Atlantic), Octacosanol Super Strength Mammary Ingreditents: Mammary (Bovine), Blessed Thistle (Herb), Black Cohosh (Root). *As per Amazon policy, these supplements no longer contain adrenal." Sounds quite lengthy and still with no percentage of each since no label shown

With all due respect, y’all’ve got some of the best science going with all the research Lotus has shared with us right here. 99% of the time, those all-in-one capsules aren’t strong enough to do anything. It’s basically snake oil.

(26-08-2020, 11:39 AM)michelle street Wrote:  

I do see this listed "Ultra Fem Plus Ingredients: Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Manganes (as Manganese Carbonete Gluconate), Ovary (Bovine), Mammary (Bovine), Black Cohosh (Root), Uterus (Bovine), Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Silica, Capsule (Gelatin, Purified Water), Allergins: Soy Ova-Glan Ingredients: Ovary (Bovine), Mammary (Bovine), Mammary (Bovine),Uterus (Bovine), Goldenseal (Root), Saw Palmetto (Fruit), Gentian (Root), Cayenne Pepper (Fruit), Kelp (Whole Kelp/Atlantic), Octacosanol Super Strength Mammary Ingreditents: Mammary (Bovine), Blessed Thistle (Herb), Black Cohosh (Root). *As per Amazon policy, these supplements no longer contain adrenal." Sounds quite lengthy and still with no percentage of each since no label shown

I'll post how much each thing has when i get them. I did use a bottle from that company along time ago and I remember by the time i was done i could see growth in my breast but i don't remember what bottle it was that i bought.

(26-08-2020, 01:54 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  With all due respect, y’all’ve got some of the best science going with all the research Lotus has shared with us right here. 99% of the time, those all-in-one capsules aren’t strong enough to do anything. It’s basically snake oil.
I'll update on how well they work for me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/105889266@...res/Us0f04

The link should take you to the pictures of the bottles

Welp nothing happened at all when I took those pills!

(29-09-2020, 08:46 PM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  Welp nothing happened at all when I took those pills!
To be fair anything taken would have to be for a decent duration , like 6 months to a year , maybe even longer , there just is no magic pill

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon