Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Many questions concerning some growth

Hello, I'm relatively new here!

I've been reading some of the threads here, and I'm so grateful that everyone is so helpful and informative on Natural Breast Enhancement. Still lacking so much knowledge, I have quite a lot of concerns and questions, before I embark on a program with PM in it. Please pardon me if it's too much to read... Any help is very appreciated, thanks Smile !

About Me
Before I ask some questions, it would help to tell a little bit about me and where I'm at... I'm in my 20s for age, my measurement for now is 38B, and my weight is steadily at 150 lb or 68 kg, a skinny-fat sort of build. I mostly eat an organic omnivorous diet, I've never smoked, and I've rarely been on any medication for most of my life, even for common colds. I've only experimented with a few herbal combinations, but for no more than a week to see mild reactions and check for allergies.

Currently, I'm using Noogleberry pumps for the nipples and breasts as often as I can, coupled with heated circular massages. The combination of Lavender, Evening Primrose, and Tea Tree oils applied to my breasts I think will help in the long run - I've heard they've done great things for growth, although in the long run I fear if the oils might make the breasts look more like "moobs" rather than normal female breasts. Does anyone have notable experience with different oils? It seems that many people here use Pueraria Mirifica creams or Progesterone creams with massage.

NBE Goal
I hope to grow my breasts to the point where they can protrude from a tight shirt, but still be inconspicuous under a loose sweater or wrapped bindings. Maybe that would be like 2 or 3 cup sizes??? If it takes a year or two years, that's perfectly fine... not expecting too fast of a result. If as a result of an NBE regiment, my waist or hips or buttocks shapen more into a feminine form, that's an added bonus for me!

Fertility
I suppose this is the most worrying topic, even for others around here. If we're on NBE herbs, we can't avoid the negative effects of libido loss, impotence, genital atrophy, or sterility, unless our genes and diet luckily work to our favour. The question for me is... How do we minimize these negative side effects on our fertility? A strange fact about me that may be not safe for work... I have the unusual ability to be able to orgasm 3-4 times in a row with my male anatomy... this may not be possible anymore after I've completed NBE. And I'm certainly one who would like to have children in the future, but I'm worried that my body won't react the same to NBE herbs if I started them later than sooner in age. I have heard that Pueraria Mirifica is the main culprit for loss of function. Will anti-androgens (Red Reishi or White Peony) cause or accelerate any of these negative effects on top of Pueraria Mirifica? I remember reading some scientific papers saying that Red Reishi will actually improve certain conditions for fertility.

I was thinking of maybe using Butea Superba or Catuaba to help with libido recovery, but maybe there are other herbal suggestions... Do we take these kinds of supplements together with the NBE herbs? Do we take them apart from NBE while we're cycling or on our breaks? Or do we take them after we've finished the NBE program to rehabilitate?

Program
Reading some of Lotus' posts made me realize what's needed for growth... 1 estrogen source, 1 growth promoter, 1 aromatase source, 1 potentiator, and 1 anti-androgen. I'm perplexed as to whether I should start off with a full-fledged program including all these... To keep as much fertility potency as possible, should I just take PM by itself or do a full-fledged program out of the gate? Few people around these forums have had drawn-out success stories with just PM and maybe a bit of Progesterone Cream. Others have had amazing fast results by combining supplements with different roles. If I take PM, I plan to keep it stable at 1000 mg daily after a week of 500 mg daily, which would be a safe 15 mg/kg at my body weight. I've planned to take these supplements if I do a full-fledged program, but I'm unsure about the dosages:

--- estrogen: Pueraria Mirifica (1000 mg per day)
--- aromatase: White Peony (1000 mg per day?), to convert free testosterone
--- potentiator: Dandelion Root (1500 mg per day), to regulate estrogen
--- anti-androgen: Red Reishi (1000 mg per day?), to inhibit 5A-Reductase
--- growth: Salmon Oil (1200 mg per day), to build fat
--- growth: GABA (1000 mg per day), to increase HGH
--- growth: MSM (2000 mg per day), to encourage collagen
--- other: Calcium and Multivitamin

If anyone has recommendations for their favourite brands of these supplements, I'd love to hear. Currently considering to source my PM from the Ainterol company or from Thailand - anyone familiar with Loei Organics or Boost Asia brands?

Also curious about how effective Progesterone Cream is... I hear that it's added after Tanner 2 or Tanner 3 stages of development. But I also hear that it is used when experiencing estrogen dominance. When would we use or not use Progesterone Cream?

Cycling
Lastly, I'm still figuring out how to time things. I hear that people do 2 weeks of NBE, then 1 week of break. I also hear that people do 3 weeks of NBE, then 1 week of break. Would hate to cut to a break too early without the herbs getting an effect in... I definitely want to get to a budding stage. What is a good schedule of taking NBE herbs with breaks? And is it good to use other herbs during those breaks (like a Prolactin)?

Conclusion
Once again, I apologize for the long-winded thread. I just feel a bit lost about getting it all together... thanks for reading, especially if you've viewed the entire thing. Once I can get a program started, I might be able to provide pictures of progress on my journey. I would love any feedback or advice, even if it addresses one of the bolded questions... thank you so so much!

~ Tara xoxo

(30-01-2020, 11:07 PM)HerbTara Wrote:  Hello, I'm relatively new here!

I've been reading some of the threads here, and I'm so grateful that everyone is so helpful and informative on Natural Breast Enhancement. Still lacking so much knowledge, I have quite a lot of concerns and questions, before I embark on a program with PM in it. Please pardon me if it's too much to read... Any help is very appreciated, thanks Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> !

About Me
Before I ask some questions, it would help to tell a little bit about me and where I'm at... I'm in my 20s for age, my measurement for now is 38B, and my weight is steadily at 150 lb or 68 kg, a skinny-fat sort of build. I mostly eat an organic omnivorous diet, I've never smoked, and I've rarely been on any medication for most of my life, even for common colds. I've only experimented with a few herbal combinations, but for no more than a week to see mild reactions and check for allergies.

Currently, I'm using Noogleberry pumps for the nipples and breasts as often as I can, coupled with heated circular massages. The combination of Lavender, Evening Primrose, and Tea Tree oils applied to my breasts I think will help in the long run - I've heard they've done great things for growth, although in the long run I fear if the oils might make the breasts look more like "moobs" rather than normal female breasts. Does anyone have notable experience with different oils? It seems that many people here use Pueraria Mirifica creams or Progesterone creams with massage.

NBE Goal
I hope to grow my breasts to the point where they can protrude from a tight shirt, but still be inconspicuous under a loose sweater or wrapped bindings. Maybe that would be like 2 or 3 cup sizes??? If it takes a year or two years, that's perfectly fine... not expecting too fast of a result. If as a result of an NBE regiment, my waist or hips or buttocks shapen more into a feminine form, that's an added bonus for me!

Fertility
I suppose this is the most worrying topic, even for others around here. If we're on NBE herbs, we can't avoid the negative effects of libido loss, impotence, genital atrophy, or sterility, unless our genes and diet luckily work to our favour. The question for me is... How do we minimize these negative side effects on our fertility? A strange fact about me that may be not safe for work... I have the unusual ability to be able to orgasm 3-4 times in a row with my male anatomy... this may not be possible anymore after I've completed NBE. And I'm certainly one who would like to have children in the future, but I'm worried that my body won't react the same to NBE herbs if I started them later than sooner in age. I have heard that Pueraria Mirifica is the main culprit for loss of function. Will anti-androgens (Red Reishi or White Peony) cause or accelerate any of these negative effects on top of Pueraria Mirifica? I remember reading some scientific papers saying that Red Reishi will actually improve certain conditions for fertility.

I was thinking of maybe using Butea Superba or Catuaba to help with libido recovery, but maybe there are other herbal suggestions... Do we take these kinds of supplements together with the NBE herbs? Do we take them apart from NBE while we're cycling or on our breaks? Or do we take them after we've finished the NBE program to rehabilitate?

Program
Reading some of Lotus' posts made me realize what's needed for growth... 1 estrogen source, 1 growth promoter, 1 aromatase source, 1 potentiator, and 1 anti-androgen. I'm perplexed as to whether I should start off with a full-fledged program including all these... To keep as much fertility potency as possible, should I just take PM by itself or do a full-fledged program out of the gate? Few people around these forums have had drawn-out success stories with just PM and maybe a bit of Progesterone Cream. Others have had amazing fast results by combining supplements with different roles. If I take PM, I plan to keep it stable at 1000 mg daily after a week of 500 mg daily, which would be a safe 15 mg/kg at my body weight. I've planned to take these supplements if I do a full-fledged program, but I'm unsure about the dosages:

--- estrogen: Pueraria Mirifica (1000 mg per day)
--- aromatase: White Peony (1000 mg per day?), to convert free testosterone
--- potentiator: Dandelion Root (1500 mg per day), to regulate estrogen
--- anti-androgen: Red Reishi (1000 mg per day?), to inhibit 5A-Reductase
--- growth: Salmon Oil (1200 mg per day), to build fat
--- growth: GABA (1000 mg per day), to increase HGH
--- growth: MSM (2000 mg per day), to encourage collagen
--- other: Calcium and Multivitamin

If anyone has recommendations for their favourite brands of these supplements, I'd love to hear. Currently considering to source my PM from the Ainterol company or from Thailand - anyone familiar with Loei Organics or Boost Asia brands?

Also curious about how effective Progesterone Cream is... I hear that it's added after Tanner 2 or Tanner 3 stages of development. But I also hear that it is used when experiencing estrogen dominance. When would we use or not use Progesterone Cream?

Cycling
Lastly, I'm still figuring out how to time things. I hear that people do 2 weeks of NBE, then 1 week of break. I also hear that people do 3 weeks of NBE, then 1 week of break. Would hate to cut to a break too early without the herbs getting an effect in... I definitely want to get to a budding stage. What is a good schedule of taking NBE herbs with breaks? And is it good to use other herbs during those breaks (like a Prolactin)?

Conclusion
Once again, I apologize for the long-winded thread. I just feel a bit lost about getting it all together... thanks for reading, especially if you've viewed the entire thing. Once I can get a program started, I might be able to provide pictures of progress on my journey. I would love any feedback or advice, even if it addresses one of the bolded questions... thank you so so much!

~ Tara xoxo

1.) Decrease your DHT first because it will inhibit your growth and get rid of male adipose to maximize your appearance when you start gaining female adipose.

2.) In order to keep you libido functioning, you have to find other ways of stimulating yourself. This means using your nipples to orgasm or to get hard.

3.) Your program looks similar to mine, so you're on the right track. I don't plan on becoming feminine yet.

4.) Fertility probably won't be as much of an issue after you're done taking your NBE stack. you may have less swimmers than normal or you may not have any. I can't be sure. Keep your T levels down at a threshold and you'll be fine. Monitoring your hormone levels requires bloodwork to be sent to a lab.

What ever you do, DO NOT chop your penis off. I wish you the best of luck.

Hi Tara,

I am in my 20s too and have a similar nbe desire.
To answer some of your questions:

Definitely do the full-fledegd program. You will want to anyway after just taking PM.

In terms of fertility, your semen levels should return to normal after 1 month without any herbs.

You should add fenugreek 3g to your regime. The nice thing about FG is that it will increase your libido caused by the increase of progesterone and it will give your breasts a nice shape. Thus you will have a "female libido".
You can up your PM dose to 2g if you want.
The standard dose for reishi is 1.44g-5.2g. The lower you go the lesser the side effects on your fertility, libido, penis &
testicluar size. I only take 1,6g in the morning.
WP you can take 2g.
You can add vit. D3.
Fishoil you can take twice as much.

You should take your herbs every 4 hours if possible. Meaning 2g/day - 500mg/4hr.

I recommend 1 week off all herbs every month. This should minimize the effects on your fertility and penis &
testicluar size. I can up and lower the dose for PM 500mg every 2 days. Other herbs I ramp up and down in 1g steps per day after I hit 2g of PM.

Check out oki's program she had awesome results and a similar regime.

I am excited to see your results in a few months.
~Maze XOXO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon