Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Protective Effect Of Estrogen With Regard To Coronavirus

Re: data suggest that sex differences in the susceptibility to SARS-CoV in mice parallel those observed in patients and also identify estrogen receptor signaling as critical for protection in females

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28373583

This is more complex than it sounds as there are a myriad of factors at play in why men appear to be statistically more susceptible to Coronaviruses while also having a tougher time shaking it if they do get it. 

(30-03-2020, 12:08 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: data suggest that sex differences in the susceptibility to SARS-CoV in mice parallel those observed in patients and also identify estrogen receptor signaling as critical for protection in females

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28373583

This is more complex than it sounds as there are a myriad of factors at play in why men appear to be statistically more susceptible to Coronaviruses while also having a tougher time shaking it if they do get it. 

It’s no secret that they want us dead.
I have Type-O blood, so I’m safe ....

Rolleyes

So this and many things.. are they somehow going after many of the Type A blood folks? I know I am more rare at -A but my whole life I am very healthy, but all this new 5g crap, wireless everywhere and now covid13? In the same town that created 5g? wow... 

not a huge conspiracy person, but someone needs to look into this. one of the few times in the history of the world a virus jumps from animal to person. Maybe 5g morphed the DNA etc?

Conspiracy theories generally give too much credit to their supposed villains. It's as if some would rather believe them (conspiracy theories) then come to the realization that some parts of life are just completely out of human control.

The present virus is a stark reminder of the latter. Viruses outnumber all other biological entities on earth combined and they've existed long before the supposed conspiratorial aims of any sort of intelligent beings.

Also, blood type, sex and other factors may be very slightly advantageous in one's chances against this, but they are no where near completely protective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon