My BO Experience

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15">
<meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 15">

<style>

</style>

Hi all!  I have lurked
on this forum for several months now and am appreciative of all of the information
everyone has contributed.  I am male and
have lived most of my life questioning my gender identify.  Now in my early thirties, I still go through
waves of dysmorphia and have started counseling to help me sort out my
feelings.  After reading up on BO for
several months, I thought I would give it a try and I purchased a bottle of
Swanson’s Ovarian Glandular.  I started
with one 250 mg pill per day late in the afternoon for two weeks.  The reason I took it late in the day is
because that is when my body temperature seems to be the highest.  I noticed within the first week that my skin
got really soft- like silk. 

After two weeks, I got a little scared and stopped- mainly
because other than the forums about BO and the four to six month warning and
potential permanent effects, I couldn’t really find much information about long
term use of BO for males. After a week off, I put my fears aside and decided to
go back to the BO, this time I took two a day for two weeks- once around lunch
time, and another late in the evening.  I
maintained my normal active lifestyle- 4-6 workouts a week with healthy eating
and lots of protein.  During this time,
my skin maintained its new softness.  I
also noticed a glow on my face by the end of the second week.  My skin felt more oily as well.  I did not feel or notice any other
changes. 

After the two week mark with two a day, I took a break for
another week.  I started back with one
pill a day for about half a week.  It was
about this time when I noticed I just felt different.  I seem more relaxed and my anxiety was not as
high, but I felt different in other ways too- kinda hard to explain?? 

Maybe it was euphoria I was feeling that convinced me to up
the dosage, but I decided at this point to go up to three 250 mg pills a day-
one in the morning, one at lunch, and one in the evening.  I did this for three weeks.  During this course, my skin maintained its
softness and continued to feel oily and have a glow to it.  I noticed that my cheeks felt more full
whenever I smiled and my lips also had a fullness to them I had not noticed
before.  They felt heavier.  I did not take any measurements before I
started my BO experiment, but I did weigh in. 
From the time I began to this point, I lost a few pounds, but this is
normal for me in the summer so I am not sure if the BO had anything to do with the weight loss.  I did
notice that ALL of my pants and shorts were more loose in the waist, but they
all seemed tighter fitting in the thigh and butt area.  I also noticed a difference in how I carried
myself- I felt like my butt and hips were carrying more weight.  I can’t really confirm this because I didn’t
take any measurements, but I with all of the exercising I do- I am very aware
of my body and I felt like my center of balance was shifting. 

Sexually- skip this if you don’t want too much information- my
testicles DEFINITELY shrank.  I am a
landscaper down below but did let some pubic hair grow- it seemed noticeably
thicker and softer than before.  I
noticed additional moisture down below and a more feminine odor overall.  The smell of women’s deodorant became more
appealing to me and I often felt like my men’s deodorant just wasn’t cutting
it.  I have always been attracted to
women, but like to be bottomed from time to time.  My desire for a traditional male sexual release pretty much faded away by the end of my trial , but I
certainly did not lose any interest in being bottomed.  I did find it harder to get erections, but
any orgasm I had- whether by the traditional male method, or by stimulating my
prostate through bottoming- was much more intense.  It was hard to scope my penis size-sometimes
I would struggle with getting fully aroused and would either just quit or come
into orgasm anally without a full or any erection at all.  I hope this isn’t TOO much information, but I
find it relevant. 

Finally, my breasts. 
I have gynecomastia which developed when I hit puberty around the age of
13.  At that time, my nipples/areolas
projected from my chest in a cone shape and I developed significant breast
tissue.  Instead of going to a good
doctor and getting my hormones tested and trying to figure out what caused
this, I found the first surgeon who would operate on me when I turned 18 and
had a lot of the tissue removed.  I was
never satisfied with the results- my areolas are still larger than silver
dollars, and they still cone out some.  
I still carry around a more than ordinary amount of breast tissue for a
male of my size- I am pretty lean and have never been obese.  Sometimes I wish I had not even had the
surgery.  Anyway- I did not really feel
or notice any differences on the BO until the last week- about two months in- my
nipples had not grown, but were constantly hard and getting irritated by my
shirts.  My areolas seemed to have
widened even more than they already were- I did not measure them but they just
seemed bigger.  My breasts felt more full and heavier and
they kind of jiggled some when I shook them.  I felt unusual sensations deep in the breast tissue- perhaps growing pains? Even
now I notice I keep grabbing them and rubbing them more than before.  Every now and then, I could get a sensation
from breast and nipple play that sparked something else—if you know what I mean.  I’ve never really felt that before. 

With all the changes I began to notice, I guess I got cold
feet and stopped the BO.  I was afraid of
the permanent results and also of the “flipping” I read about.  I know everyone is different and for some,
the BO may not even have any effects. 

Now after about four weeks off of BO, some of the effects have
gone away -the softness of my skin became less noticeable, the oily glow or
shine I had went away, my cheeks and lips don’t feel as full, my testicles regained
their fullness and my penis has slowly come back to life.  My nipples still get hard a lot-but not as
often- and my areolas still look widened- again, I already had big areaolas anyway.  My hips and butt still fit tightly-but not too tight- in
my pants and my waistline feels smaller.  I am down about ten pounds from when I started two months ago- but again, that is normal for me for summer as I am more active.  My balance still feels different, but not as
off as before and nothing major.   My breasts still have a different fullness to
them and they still jiggle a little, but nothing noticeable to anyone other
than myself.

After a few weeks off of
the BO, I look back and really enjoyed the effects I was seeing, but I am just
not ready to commit to anything permanent.  Even so, I am afraid to take BO long term because I just don't know what it may do to me.  IF and WHEN I am ready to commit to full transition, I will take the prescribed HRT route and stay
under the care and supervision of a good doctor. 

Thank you for that  extensive report on your use of BO and the results you noticed.  I am on PM now but have some BO and may switch to that.  Please keep us informed.  Pictures are helpful when you think you have something to show.

Have you considered trying to regain the effects that have started to fade without amplifying them?

I keep thinking about it - I really liked the changes I was seeing and feeling, but other than the potential permanent results that I am not sure if I want yet- I was also worried about what kind of effect the BO may have on my internals- liver, heart, etc. After trying out the BO, I know that it definitely did something to my hormone levels for me to get the effects that I had.  I think I’d just feel better under a doctors supervision even if I try the BO out again.

(22-08-2020, 05:02 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

Have you considered trying to regain the effects that have started to fade without amplifying them?

Thank you for your reply.  Is that you in your picture? If so- nice work! I still feel a little shy about posting pictures but I am working on my confidence.  quote="BillieJean17" pid='212033' dateline='1598056823']
Thank you for that  extensive report on your use of BO and the results you noticed.  I am on PM now but have some BO and may switch to that.  Please keep us informed.  Pictures are helpful when you think you have something to show.
[/quote]

Yes that is my picture.  Taken last month.  I'm quite happy with my booby results!

Your story sounds about the same as mine. I am new on this board and have never posted before. I have always had a bit of gender dysphoria. I remember whereing my mom's clothes as a kid. I have always had a nagging feeling in my head that I wanted to be a woman. I am now 38 and after many failed relationships and general life issues, I in the last two years have been embracing my inner woman a lot more. I decided to take a shot with the following

Qty=1 BO in the morning

Qty=1 PG in the morning 

Qty=1 kelp in the morning

Qty=1 R-Mushroom in the morning 

All of my results were just like yours. What made me stop was my testicles started to hurt and they looked visibly smaller. My penis looked like it lost about a 1/2 inc.. between that and the odor down below I panicked and stopped. I was only on it for about 2 weeks. My waste felt smaller, my hips felt bigger and I understand fully what you mean by the change in center of weight..I lost about 10lbs overall, my breasts felt fuller. I am blessed with 40C to start with but who doesn't need more?..My nipples were sticking out almost constantly and they felt good to play with. They have never been a sexual point for me till now. and like you my sexual need to bottom increased. 

But one thing I will say,  when I quit, the urge to want to go take it again was agonizing.. the feeling of E flowing in me is addictive and it's hard to say no to more.. I loved it.. but I'm not ready to loose my gear below yet. Maybe soon...

Thank you for sharing and giving me the courage to share also..

<style>

</style>

Yes! The struggle is real - Ive felt such powerful urges to go back to BO.  I am ashamed to admit that my will power is just not that strong.  I ended up back on BO- but just one a day this time.  I had a bottle left over from the first trial so I suppose I’ll finish it off. After this, I will certainly end my experiment.

<style>

</style>

(12-10-2020, 12:09 AM)6greenalexis Wrote:  

Yes! The struggle is real - Ive felt such powerful urges to go back to BO.  I am ashamed to admit that my will power is just not that strong.  I ended up back on BO- but just one a day this time.  I had a bottle left over from the first trial so I suppose I’ll finish it off. After this, I will certainly end my experiment.

Keep us up to date please! I would love to know how your last bottle go's. An entire bottle one a day I would think you will feel something

<style>

</style>

I also hope to hear how things have been going for you. The idea of trying glandulars instead of herbals has been bouncing around in my head for a while now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon