Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

using bovine

Hi: EVERYONE

i am wondering if anyone has had or gotten instant hot flashes  including body sweats even at night and waking up sweaty and wet!?

i myself have and have only had tender nipples now from being on BO PILLS for about 10 days now

Is there anything i can do to stop or help with these sweats or is that a natural process of the body changing?

How old are you?, I say this since roughly since I was 48 years old ,now being 51 it's intermittent for me to have night sweats and I don't think it's related to the bo that I have taken for a year and a half I believe I had this before it took the bo

(05-10-2020, 07:08 PM)michelle street Wrote:  How old are you?, I say this since roughly since I was 48 years old ,now being 51 it's intermittent for me to have night sweats and I don't think it's related to the bo that I have taken for a year and a half I believe I had this before it took the bo

I AM 46 years old and lots of grey LOL

Yes I can relate to the grays they started showing up for me about that age I really think that the sweats are probably just a normal occurrence for our age

Is it normal that your stool becomes greyish black and has a strong odor from using BO

and roughly how much water should someone drink?

myself i drink a lot of coffee?! will that have a factor on the use of the pills or help prevent them from working properly

This PDF manual is a good resource to refer to, though the warnings of ED I am not sure holds true to most of us http://mustgrowbust.com/wp-content/uploa...UIDE-C.pdf I don't remember stool being different ,I believe it even gives amounts of water per day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon