Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO Experience

I guess you had around, 1 month in total? On and off in the middle?

Gosh I am so wanting to have such trial. 1 month probably to have higher sensation in my boobs and fat in my butts and tights.

I have been on it twice daily for almost 4 months and not really noticed any changes!

I only have felt little a change in the last month since i have been taking B control pills and multivitamins with my daily regiment of pills!

I feel more relaxed and can feel some changes and the best thing is for me! I am losing the erections which is the best to help keep u tucked in and away hidden to make me feel more like a true lady that i am

(14-12-2020, 07:18 AM)jayleen Wrote:  

I have been on it twice daily for almost 4 months and not really noticed any changes!

I only have felt little a change in the last month since i have been taking B control pills and multivitamins with my daily regiment of pills!

I feel more relaxed and can feel some changes and the best thing is for me! I am losing the erections which is the best to help keep u tucked in and away hidden to make me feel more like a true lady that i am

I'm far from an expert, but is it not inadvisable to mix BO with estrogens, like PM or pharma?

I have finished my left over supply of BO.  I’ve been taking one a day, 250mg, since early November.  My progress was not as remarkable as when I was taking two or three a day, but I still regained some noticeable effects.  Oily glow on the face, soft skin, fuller lips, softening of pubic hair were obvious changes.  Nipples have become sensitive again and maybe they have grown some.  I say this because they seem more pronounced through my shirt when they are hard.  Also, when I get out the shower and feel a chill, they look more feminine than masculine.  My breasts seem to carry more weight and I’ve noticed they sag a little.  I also have been feeling pains in my breast muscles- nothing sharp or unbearable, but more like an ache or growing pain.  I’ve cut down on chest exercises so this may be the reason for the sag.  My butt has grown some.  My weight has been consistent but pants are not fitting as they used to- I’ve been doing more squats so this may be the main reason for the growth over the BO.   I’ve gotten comments on my butt and I’ve never really gotten any before.   I feel like I am carrying more weight in my butt and I’ve noticed my walking stride feels different.  Mentally, I feel more calm.  Urges for sexual release are reduced, but when I have them, I think about being bottomed more than being topped.  This may be more of to do with something else over the BO but it does seem these desires have increased since being on this stuff.  Hairy guys have become more of an attraction for some reason??  Since being on the BO again I’ve been having some steamy dreams about hairy muscular guys and this has never been a thing for me.  Also, I’ve actually seriously considered real hormones and even contacted an informed consent clinic for more info.  I drove by a few times and chickened out.   

I am ending my BO experiment for good now.  I am convinced I may have some hormonal imbalance due to the gyno I’ve had since I was a kid.   This may have enhanced any results I experienced while on BO. Although I feel and see some changes, it’s still nothing remarkable.   I have friends on hormones, and while everyone is different, many have shared impressive results from the amount of time they’ve been on them compared to my time spent on BO.  I think I’ll finally get my levels checked - probably something I should’ve already done- and then maybe consider my options.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon