Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Aura Migraine

Hi girls, haven't been here in a while.

I've been on 1000mg/day PM and 1000mg/day RR for 2 years now. 500mg of each twice daily. I've been on higher doses for longer periods that included WP too, however I've realized that high doses of whatever makes no difference. The best practice is to take a medium dose twice per day and just to roll along with that. My boobs are firm and beautiful,  nipples are about 1/2 inch and goes erect many times during the day (very erotic), skin is softer, muscles are all but gone, arms are thicker and softer, upper body looks and feels a lot softer, butt and hips have increased in size a LOT, upper legs are fuller and sexier, when I run boobs bounce and wobble, when I walk I can feel my booty move like a woman's booty, more pronounced. And on and on . . . .

Anyway, the reason for this post. Recently, just over the past 3 weeks, I have been getting migraines. After searching the Internet I realized that I've been getting aura migraines. At first, my vision starts getting impaired and I have a shimmering at the outer edges of my sight, sometimes even over an entire eye, or around the edges of both eyes (it changes), followed about 15 minutes later by a blunt and tightening pain in my neck, that eventually becomes a splitting migraine headache. It makes me feel so ill, I have to take like 3 ibuprofen and lie down for an hour or two before it gets better. But it doesn't really go away completely until the next day.

I've never had headaches before, but now, out of the blue, I've had about 10 or so of these debilitating migraines.

Can anyone shed some light on this. Can it be too much estrogen or something like a hormone problem?

Bev

Hi Bev
Great to hear from you again and to share your wonderful news of slow and steady breast growth.

Ive been having the Aqua migraines followed by neck pain but never the migraine you've experienced.
Ive just gotten over a bout of Vestibular Neuritis. Ie a very severe vertigo.

I noticed that after I was done with that I had the same symptoms as you but no migraine.

The body is a strange thing for sure and most Dr's dont have a clue, but it sounds like your on a very low dose of PM so that shouldnt have an effect.
But, I've had headaches when I ramped up my PM, so maybe taking a week or so off PM might be in order.

I know all of us would love to see some pics of your growth. Big Grin

Bobbi

Good golly, I was wondering about you....you all but disappeared! Great to hear from you and sorry to hear about the headaches. I haven't experienced that, but I'll throw this thought into the ring: maybe it has something to do with hydration? With more body fat all over, you have more water in your body and maybe the hydration requirements are different. I seem to pee more and longer on PM and I'm wondering if we need to drink more water in order to compensate? Just a thought.

And yes, we would all LOVE to see a bit of your beautiful new body!!! Please?

I bet it is the new 5g crap and EMF rf type head pains. A lot of people are getting them these days and everyone thinks it is a migraine.. it is of a sort, but get rid of wifi turn your router and phone off when you sleep to see if that helps?  best to you.. Hope that is all it is!

Hi Bev,

Happy to see you post again. Sorry about the headaches.

I would stop taking things for a few days, let your body clear out, lots of water.

See if that helps. I used to get bad headaches from a food allergy, had to fix my gut, get rid of bad flora.

xoxo

michelle

and yes....a pic or 2 would be most pleasing.

(20-08-2020, 08:11 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

I've been on 1000mg/day PM and 1000mg/day RR for 2 years now. 500mg of each twice daily. I've been on higher doses for longer periods that included WP too, however I've realized that high doses of whatever makes no difference. The best practice is to take a medium dose twice per day and just to roll along with that. My boobs are firm and beautiful,  nipples are about 1/2 inch and goes erect many times during the day (very erotic), skin is softer, muscles are all but gone, arms are thicker and softer, upper body looks and feels a lot softer, butt and hips have increased in size a LOT, upper legs are fuller and sexier, when I run boobs bounce and wobble, when I walk I can feel my booty move like a woman's booty, more pronounced. And on and on . . . .

Anyway, the reason for this post. Recently, just over the past 3 weeks, I have been getting migraines. After searching the Internet I realized that I've been getting aura migraines. At first, my vision starts getting impaired and I have a shimmering at the outer edges of my sight, sometimes even over an entire eye, or around the edges of both eyes (it changes), followed about 15 minutes later by a blunt and tightening pain in my neck, that eventually becomes a splitting migraine headache. It makes me feel so ill, I have to take like 3 ibuprofen and lie down for an hour or two before it gets better. But it doesn't really go away completely until the next day.

I've never had headaches before, but now, out of the blue, I've had about 10 or so of these debilitating migraines.

Can anyone shed some light on this. Can it be too much estrogen or something like a hormone problem?

Bev

Have you tried progesterone?I seem to recall it helped a couple of folks here when dealing with an onslaught of headaches and other issues.

Also, I think I read in one of you were posts that you had also been taking maca. Do you think this has caused the tremendous growth of your backside?

(20-08-2020, 08:11 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

Bev

Bev, read about CADASIL.

OK, I'll reply to all.

Hi Happyme,

I hope you're feeling a whole lot better now. I suffer from vertigo from time to time too, but have figured it out a long time ago. I get sinusitis and as a result also middle ear infection that causes vertigo. First thing I do is get Stugeron tabs (seasickness tablets). This helps a lot while I treat the sinusitis, which goes after a few days of treatment.

I've stopped taking the PM for 5 days, no difference. Had two headache breakouts. Hosed the RR and restarted the PM at 1000mg/day. No headache so far. So it appears to be the reishi. Very weird, after 2 years of taking it

--------
Hi Nipply,
I pee a lot more too, and I feel a lot more urgent sometimes. But I do take a lot of water daily so I know its not this.
Pictures . . . . I'll think about it. I must say that my hips, ass and upper legs have increased quite a bit and feel a lot more sexy, and my denims are just so tight now too. I'd actually like to take good pics of my ass, but it's difficult doing yourself. Boobs are probably A cup, but the spread is all over the breast, and underarm too. I can feel the new fat under my arms.

---------
Hi Happyboobs,
I don't think it's 5G. It's the mtf chemicals we put into our bodies.

---------
Hi Troublewithnibbles,
I HAVE been contemplating progesterone for a long time, but haven't so far taken any. I believe it is a very good hormone balancer. Just scared I undo what took such a long time to achieve.
And I'm totally addicted to PM. Just the way it makes me feel is almost enough.

[/quote]

Bev, read about CADASIL

[/quote]

OMG! This is serious stuff! What a shock! I DON'T want to suffer from this , . . . and I just might be! Maybe this is exactly what it is. And as it is we HAVE stroke in the family. I'm definitely going to investigate this now. Don't wanna die!

Thanks for this hon.

XXXXXX

(26-08-2020, 07:50 AM)Beverley50 Wrote:  

OK, I'll reply to all.

Hi Happyme,

I hope you're feeling a whole lot better now. I suffer from vertigo from time to time too, but have figured it out a long time ago. I get sinusitis and as a result also middle ear infection that causes vertigo. First thing I do is get Stugeron tabs (seasickness tablets). This helps a lot while I treat the sinusitis, which goes after a few days of treatment.

I've stopped taking the PM for 5 days, no difference. Had two headache breakouts. Hosed the RR and restarted the PM at 1000mg/day. No headache so far. So it appears to be the reishi. Very weird, after 2 years of taking it

--------
Hi Nipply,
I pee a lot more too, and I feel a lot more urgent sometimes. But I do take a lot of water daily so I know its not this.
Pictures . . . . I'll think about it. I must say that my hips, ass and upper legs have increased quite a bit and feel a lot more sexy, and my denims are just so tight now too. I'd actually like to take good pics of my ass, but it's difficult doing yourself. Boobs are probably A cup, but the spread is all over the breast, and underarm too. I can feel the new fat under my arms.

---------
Hi Happyboobs,
I don't think it's 5G. It's the mtf chemicals we put into our bodies.

---------
Hi Troublewithnibbles,
I HAVE been contemplating progesterone for a long time, but haven't so far taken any. I believe it is a very good hormone balancer. Just scared I undo what took such a long time to achieve.
And I'm totally addicted to PM. Just the way it makes me feel is almost enough.

It won’t undo things per se. if you have the time, read about stevenator’s recent experience with progesterone over on ye olde personal program thread. It sounds like you are at the point where it could be of great benefit to you. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon