Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lost sex drive and nipple sensitivity

I would say my sex drive as it was before, is nearly completely gone when I'm on pm. But it comes back with a vengeance once I take a break. But a new kind of sex drive is here now instead. Its more under my control than an urge I 'must' obey no matter what. It takes something to turn me on now, and I mean mentally, I still get erection going quite easy, but its not as strong as before obviously. Compared to before, all it took was to see or think of something nice enough and soon I'd be all for it. Big Grin 

But my sex drive hasn't been the same for years before NBE stuff anyway, I think its been sort of a candle burning from both ends for me. And there's been some accidents that have permanently hurt me on this regard(mentally, traumatized...) so I'm not that much about sex as I was years ago. The nearly uncontrollable urge is gone, I don't need a release while on pm.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon