Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello and Goodbye

Sorry folks, but having been a member for just 48 hours, I find this forum frustrating and near on impossible to use.

Please don't think I'm peeved off with the members or the content, it's just the "train Wreck" way the content is presented. I reside on dozens of forums and this one is by far the worst. The crazy design where the previous post is "Quoted" in your reply is madness. Other forums use the time-honoured method of quoting with the symbol @member.

If you read any thread in this forum, you sometimes have to plough through the original comment 20 times.

Not me I sorry, I have more things to worry about.

Good luck to you all and I hope I meet you again on another forum somewhere.

Best wishes
Demmy

I'd rather spend my time on a forum with great members and some operational flaws than one that works perfectly but is loaded with spam or stupid/mean comments. Just sayin'. It's a very nice group we have here. But I agree; the default reply setting should not include quoting the previous post, because it clutters things up and it's easy enough to scroll up to see the previous post....and most people don't bother deleting the quoted post.

Am I the only one who goes to the link here" new post" pick what I want to read ,it just takes seconds I don't weed through info / post I have already seen ,I even use the search for bar sometimes

(11-08-2020, 06:09 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  the default reply setting should not include quoting the previous post

It depends on what you regard as the "default reply setting".

Choosing "new reply" does not quote anything from previous posts. A post will only be quoted if the reply button on that particular post is clicked.

(11-08-2020, 01:08 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(11-08-2020, 06:09 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  the default reply setting should not include quoting the previous post

It depends on what you regard as the "default reply setting".

Choosing "new reply" does not quote anything from previous posts. A post will only be quoted if the reply button on that particular post is clicked.
yes the reply button quotes the previous post-its used way too often it's really only usable when you can edit a particular line or question that was previously posted I think it's best just to not use at all, like I just did

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon