Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thanks for having me On Board

Hello everyone. I've been interested in male breast enhancement for years and I thought I was a member of every serious site out there, but not so. I only discovered this site today when a member of another site told me about it.

My name is Demmy Wilson and I'm a part-time Australian T-Gurl. I spend most of my time in a male world, although I do go out to parties and clubs dressed as a Gurl.

As I still have a lot to read and a lot to learn here, this introduction will be brief.  I attempted to develop my own boobs simply because I didn't like breast forms . The process was slow, mainly Chia massage combined with either FG or PM at different times, usually with a six-month gap before changing from one to the other. I've thought about creams and sprays, but at this juncture I haven't bothered. Maybe that will change after reading a few posts here.

I attempted to upload a photo but the "Add Attachment" link doesn't work. Also, I added a smiley and three appeared. Is there a restriction on attachemts with one's first post? The information supplied says NO!.

Best wishes to you all and I hope you're all safe and well during these terrible times.

(09-08-2020, 10:09 AM)Demmy Wrote:  Rather than editing my first post which has been up for several hours and already viewed by a few members, I've decided to reply instead.

I've since found out how to add photos and for new members reading this, you have to change the theme from red or blue to something else. Crazy, but true!

I tried without success to add a recent photo to my first post, so here it is. It was taken about 12 months ago as I was heading off to a local club. I was 77, but now I'm the ripe old age of 78.  When I get to know the site better I'll post a boob shot, but this will have to do for the time being.

[attachment=16955]

Take Care. D

Hi Demmy,  a warm - worldwide - welcome to the site.  I know you'll be at home here ! (great pic btw)
x A

(09-08-2020, 02:43 PM)Demmy Wrote:  
(09-08-2020, 10:09 AM)Demmy Wrote:  Rather than editing my first post which has been up for several hours and already viewed by a few members, I've decided to reply instead.

I've since found out how to add photos and for new members reading this, you have to change the theme from red or blue to something else. Crazy, but true!

I tried without success to add a recent photo to my first post, so here it is. It was taken about 12 months ago as I was heading off to a local club. I was 77, but now I'm the ripe old age of 78.  When I get to know the site better I'll post a boob shot, but this will have to do for the time being.

Take Care. D
hi Demmy!
Welcome aboard also.
I'm sure you will get lots of help here.
We range in age from very young to senior-ettes.
Dont get discouraged, thats the best advice I can give you, and it looks like your out to the world, and thats usually the biggest hurdle.
Looking forward to hearing more about you and your program.
Bobbi

Sorry,space,bar,does,not,work.Wanted,to,say,that,i'm,glad,you,found,us,and,welcome.

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Live in Auckland, NZ myself. Great progress!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon