Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help—Nipples different sizes!

Hi,

I’ve been taking pueraria mirifica from ainterol plus their topical cream as well as saw palmetto and fenugreek for about a month now, with the goal of larger, firmer nipples. Both nipples have changed, however, my right areola is noticeable bigger than the left, and the nipple itself is flat and ovular as well, barely protruding. The left areola is smaller but with a more prominent, circular nipple, and is much perkier and harder. Are these differences something that will adjust overtime? I know nipples are often different but I’d really like to balance them out. If they could retain the firmness of the left nipple but the overall area of the right that would be ideal. Would focusing the topical cream on a single nipple help even them out more? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated—thank you so much!

(29-07-2020, 11:04 PM)Taylor Wrote:  

Hi,

I’ve been taking pueraria mirifica from ainterol plus their topical cream as well as saw palmetto and fenugreek for about a month now, with the goal of larger, firmer nipples. Both nipples have changed, however, my right areola is noticeable bigger than the left, and the nipple itself is flat and ovular as well, barely protruding. The left areola is smaller but with a more prominent, circular nipple, and is much perkier and harder. Are these differences something that will adjust overtime? I know nipples are often different but I’d really like to balance them out. If they could retain the firmness of the left nipple but the overall area of the right that would be ideal. Would focusing the topical cream on a single nipple help even them out more? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated—thank you so much!

You might try an otc estrogen cream like BiEst off of Amazon. It has low levels but for me it definitely perks up the areolas (if they're asleep). Nipples on the other hand are in permanent protrusion mode, but that's another story.

Hi, thanks for the reply. What you talked about applies to the areolas, but do you know of a way to make my right nipple go into “permanent protrusion mode” as you said?

I found breasts nipples and areolas commonly can be different sizes and face different directions.  To combat this I made some changes to my program. I started vacuum pumping the smaller side longer than the other side. I use Noogleberry and Snakebites.  I started sleeping on my side on the smaller side. Before I slept on the larger side in the past. 

My progress is over 5 years I went from flat to 38B. My areolas have grown 2+ inches. My nipples are longer and thicker. Sensitivity completely changed and my nipples areolas and breasts are erogenous zones and they were not when I started.

Here is a way to combat smaller breast on one side by pumping that side and not the other.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One side growing faster than the other is quite normal and usually resolves itself but many women end up still having a bit of asymmetry in their breasts. Compression to the breasts, such as using a chest binder or sleeping on them, can damage them and stunt their growth, so be careful not to sleep on one if you sleep on your side, and avoid sleeping on your stomach. Nighttime is when the breasts grow most and compression will prevent them from that.

Gently massaging the smaller breast will improve circulation to assist growth and increase IGF-1 levels[1] which will stimulate the breast to grow bigger.[8][9]

If your areola and nipple still remain small and flat, you can apply a single drop of progesterone cream carefully around the edges of the areola, but not on it, just before bed. It will diffuse into the areola and help it grow bigger by stimulating progesterone receptors (PR) in the nipple that stimulate the epidermal growth factor receptors responsible for areolae growth. Be careful not to apply it directly to the nipple, overapply it, or apply it for more than a few weeks or your nipple growth may outpace the growth of your breasts and look really strange! (I've seen it happen before to someone misusing progesterone cream. In general, to raise progesterone levels it should only be applied below the waist to be absorbed into the bloodstream evenly and safely since our circulation system is not symmetrical.)

If you can't get progesterone cream you can use skin cream that stimulates the estrogen receptors, such as pueraria mirifica, shatavari cream or fennel oil in a sunflower carrier oil (a nice estrogenic, anti-androgenic combo.) Their estrogenic activity will weakly stimulate PR and help your areolae and nipple grow although not as much as real progesterone.

If that doesn't help, unfortunately there's not much you can do. Phytoprogestogens such as apigenin and kaempferol in chaste tree extract are about 1/10th as strong as progesterone and compete against it, reducing PR activity over 50% in presence of real progesterone.[2] Naringenin, found in grapefruit and tomatoes, enhances PR activity but only slightly.[10]

The ethanol extract of xu duan (Japanese teasel root/dipsacus asperoides) has been shown to be potent at activating PR.[3] I have not seen it available as a tincture though. It's not to be confused with wild teasel/dipsacus sylvestris tinctures. Xu duan is commonly sold raw from traditional Chinese medicine shops online and could be made into a tincture. The herb is used (6-21g) in TCM formulations for fertility and sustaining pregnancy, much like progesteroneThere's not much data yet on its efficacy or safety for affecting PR in the human body, but I plan to experiment with it a bit in a few weeks. If a pregnant mother can take it, I don't think it'll hurt. I'll make a thread documenting my experience when I do.

Alternatively, you can try to raise your progesterone levels to help them grow and hope they even themselves out. Taking moderate doses of fenugreek (3g/60kg/day),[4] melatonin,[5] vitamin C[6], vitamin E and L-arginine[7] may increase progesterone levels, although supplementation studies on progesterone in genetic males are hard to find to confirm.

Reference

1. Insulin and Insulin-Like Growth Factor I (IGF-1) Increase in preterm Infants following massage therapy.
  2. Phytosteroids Beyond Estrogens: Regulators of Reproductive and Endocrine Function in Natural Products.
  3. Molecular screening of Chinese medicinal plants for progestogenic and anti-progestogenic activity.
  4. My post on fenugreek.
  5. Melatonin: shedding light on infertility?-a review of the recent literature.
  6. Effects of ascorbic acid supplementation on serum progesterone levels in patients with a luteal phase defect.
  7. Luteal blood flow and luteal function.
  8. Hormonal Breast Augmentation: Prognostic Relevance of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-I.
  9. Growth hormone treatment induces mammary gland hyperplasia in aging primates.
  10. Biological characterization of non-steroidal progestins from botanicals used for women’s health.

I'm not sure if it's possible to edit posts here but I'd just like to add that someone on the forums mentioned white peony root (aka bai shao) helping their nipples grow. I looked for some research on this and found that white peony root can under certain circumstances increase expression of EGFR, which is responsible for nipple growth and indirectly activated by progesterone, and TGF-β1, which signals cells to grow.[1] Another study also found the active ingredient in white peony root, paeoniflorin, increased EGFR expression in another type of cell of the body.[2] And another found that a progesterone receptor antagonist moderately inhibited the activity of white peony root extract, at least in cancer cells.[3] One study did not find white peony root to increase progesterone levels,[4] which suggests that white peony root may be acting on the progesterone receptors directly. Bai shao is also commonly used in TCM formulations to enhance fertility, in which progesterone is needed to thicken the uterine lining for a successful pregnancy. So there might be something to those claims

Reference

1. Therapeutic effect of compound of White Peony Root Oral Liquids on radiation-induced esophageal toxicity via the expression of EGF and TGF-β1.
  2. Paeoniflorin ameliorates ischemic neuronal damage in vitro via adenosine A1 receptor-mediated transactivation of epidermal growth factor receptor.
  3. Paeonia lactiflora Enhances the Adhesion of Trophoblast to the Endometrium via Induction of Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Expression.
  4. In vitro Stimulation of Granulosa Cells by a Combination of Different Active Ingredients of Unkei-to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon