Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Libido has crashed, is that normal ?!

Been on PM for a month and not only am I losing interest in sex but I don’t even feel horny like before. Is this normal or a side effect of PM ? Not feeling horny. Initially I wud touch and play with myself all the time and suddenly now I don’t feel the same way.

Sounds normal to me,I'm at 3 months and don't usually even get woken from stimulation, I do have the urge to get my ears pierced and want to wear  fem under things etc etc , have noticed a increase of  sense of smell

Yes, it is absolutely normal.
The Estrogens in PM fight off the Testosterone in your body and lowers all responses usually driven by Testosterone: sex drive, erection, fetish thoughts, stamina, violent/aggressive reaction.

Let's say that in genetic males it takes away "the passion" in things.
Many of us take breaks to regain all of that. It may take a week, if you only took PM for a short while, or months if you took it for longer. Some users like that effect and keep going with PM without breaks. If you do so, there is a chance of incurring erectile dysfunction after a long while.

So, depending on what you want and like you may want to take a break until things get better. The good side of stopping is that when you restart it will feel like progress comes faster.

Wow. That’s makes so much sense. I haven’t seen much happening except my chest
Has become more fleshy and flabby around the nipples and I see my nipples being erect a lot. Maybe i will take a break from PM for a while and see what happens

What can sometimes happen is your T will try to fight back.
After @ 6 months your mogo will come back with a vengeance before dropping off again.

Some posters here try to keep their levels in that sweet spot, so it doesn't drop off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon