Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Budding

Hello all,

My left breast budded about two months ago, but my right has not budded yet. Is it common for this to happen?

It's getting to the point where my left breast is noticeably bigger then my right.

What I've been on for the last two weeks:

500mg of PM twice a day

1600mg of SP twice a day.

Prior to that I was on the following for 4 months:

2000mg of Fenugreek three times a day

1250mg of Red Clover twice a day

2000mg of SP twice a day

(21-07-2020, 02:05 AM)Leggy Wrote:  

Hello all,

My left breast budded about two months ago, but my right has not budded yet. Is it common for this to happen?

It's getting to the point where my left breast is noticeably bigger then my right.

What I've been on for the last two weeks:

500mg of PM twice a day

1600mg of SP twice a day.

Prior to that I was on the following for 4 months:

2000mg of Fenugreek three times a day

1250mg of Red Clover twice a day

2000mg of SP twice a day

Hi Leggy,
i started on PM only 10 months ago my right breast budded more than the left, then l went onto pumping which l bought at a Adult sex shop which l got good results. i have just bought some PM again and SP and will see what results l can get, still pumping, now my left breast is bigger than the right.
Trans4me.

(22-07-2020, 02:36 AM)Trans4me Wrote:  

Hi Leggy,
i started on PM only 10 months ago my right breast budded more than the left, then l went onto pumping which l bought at a Adult sex shop which l got good results. i have just bought some PM again and SP and will see what results l can get, still pumping, now my left breast is bigger than the right.
Trans4me.

Thank you, your post inspired me to try a nipple sucker and massage my right breast, within a couple of weeks it budded. Weither that was just a coincidence or not I'll never know but I am happy now my right has budded also.

(12-08-2020, 06:11 AM)Leggy Wrote:  

(22-07-2020, 02:36 AM)Trans4me Wrote:  

Hi Leggy,
Trans4me.

Thank you, your post inspired me to try a nipple sucker and massage my right breast, within a couple of weeks it budded. Weither that was just a coincidence or not I'll never know but I am happy now my right has budded also.

Leggy,

Massaging your breasts helps a lot.  If one is bigger, do more massage on the other.  Sometimes it just takes time for you body to figure things out.  Mine are not the same size at this point.   On the other hand, a lot of females have breasts that are not the same size.  We guys sometimes don't notice those things because we are so anxious to enjoy our access to breasts.  LOL

Mine budded at different times. The side that budded first grows best and is more bigger than the other side. Not by much though.

Thank you for the tips and reassurance it really does help.

I have the same problem leggy, my left one is much more evolved than my right one. As noted already give it a better/longer massage than the better developed one.

When I bought my pm pills I also added a breast cream, which I now only use on the underdeveloped one hoping it will balance out

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon