Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question for sperm damage

Hi everyone here, I found this fantastic site maybe month ago, I learned a lot. For my basic info is 28 male, never take any hormone before, but since puberty I always wanted something I don't know. By the time passed, I figured out what I want.
Anyway, now I got a happy marriage and one son, I want to achieve what i desire. According my knowlage, there is only one question lefted: If I take the PM 800mg per day(400mg Am, 400mg Pm), and take a break for 1 week after 3 weeks on, will it hurt my reproductive system? If I want my second child, how long time ago I need to stop PM?

Best regards and waiting for the answer to start

Hello and welcome.

Using PM for a short period will not hurt your sperm production permanently, but it will lower the sperm count while you take it. You can tell the difference because your ejaculation becomes more transparent.
Depending on how long you took PM for, you may have to wait weeks or a month before sperm levels are back to normal.
Usually, those of us who care about sperm count take one week off every 3 on, and one month off every 3 on. Obviously, if you are actively trying to have a kod you should stop PM during the time when you "try the hardest".

At the time when I had my son I had stopped PM for about a month. We had to do IVF (in vitro) for other reasons, but they found no problems with my sperm count.

(18-07-2020, 06:47 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello and welcome.

Using PM for a short period will not hurt your sperm production permanently, but it will lower the sperm count while you take it. You can tell the difference because your ejaculation becomes more transparent.
Depending on how long you took PM for, you may have to wait weeks or a month before sperm levels are back to normal.
Usually, those of us who care about sperm count take one week off every 3 on, and one month off every 3 on. Obviously, if you are actively trying to have a kod you should stop PM during the time when you "try the hardest".

At the time when I had my son I had stopped PM for about a month. We had to do IVF (in vitro) for other reasons, but they found no problems with my sperm count.

Thank you so much Shirazmn, I read a lot what you post, now I will start my own journey, I booked 5 bottles pure PM from Thailand, 400mg* 100 tablets/ bottle, waiting the shippment, then I will start another thread to update Tongue" alt="Tongue" title="Tongue">

What site did you order PK from ?

(19-07-2020, 09:09 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  What site did you order PK from ?

order from an angent who import Thailand health care medicine

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon