Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and SP

It's been ten months since my first order of PM, l have just ordered 3 bottles of 180 capsules, hoping on some more growth, currently a B cup hoping to go to a C cup +. have just ordered SP for my first time, do not know what to expect. Have been pumping with a small Cup, did have a larger cups, bought from an adult shop, which did help, but l threw them by mistake. hope someone can give me some advice on the products l have bought.
thanks Justine.

(13-07-2020, 05:21 AM)Trans4me Wrote:  It's been ten months since my first order of PM, l have just ordered 3 bottles of 180 capsules, hoping on some more growth, currently a B cup hoping to go to a C cup +. have just ordered SP for my first time, do not know what to expect. Have been pumping with a small Cup, did have a larger cups, bought from an adult shop, which did help, but l threw them by mistake. hope someone can give me some advice on the products l have bought.
thanks Justine.

Use an anti-androgen, up your hgh and up your dose to 1000mg.

(04-09-2020, 04:12 AM)xmpp90 Wrote:  
(13-07-2020, 05:21 AM)Trans4me Wrote:  It's been ten months since my first order of PM, l have just ordered 3 bottles of 180 capsules, hoping on some more growth, currently a B cup hoping to go to a C cup +. have just ordered SP for my first time, do not know what to expect. Have been pumping with a small Cup, did have a larger cups, bought from an adult shop, which did help, but l threw them by mistake. hope someone can give me some advice on the products l have bought.
thanks Justine.

Use an anti-androgen, up your hgh and up your dose to 1000mg.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon