Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping

Hello.

I'm a new member.

I think I'm obsessed of pumping breast.

My questions are, I'm crazy and is it dangerous?

Welcome!
I cant answer the first one..Only you and your shrink know how crazy you are! Big Grin .
But your here and thats one non crazy thing in that column.
As for Noogling its safe if you dont think you going to suck a DD out of your chest in a week.
DO reaserch on this forum and the Nexus forum under suction devices and you'll hear the plus and minus of it.
Basically if you drink lots of water, pump with enough pressure to be comfortable, and work a routine you will be fine.
red rings mean your on too long or have to much pressure.
to close to the armpit you could have nerve damage.
But it works wonderfully for most of us.
Good luck and let us guide you with the routine you figure out.
Bobbi

(12-07-2020, 01:59 PM)Fiora Wrote:  

Hello.

I'm a new member.

I think I'm obsessed of pumping breast.

My questions are, I'm crazy and is it dangerous?

Hello Billy here. I have used Noogleberry Snakebites Cupping for 5 years.  My goal was to increase my breast arreola and nipple size. My suggestion is use a substance rubbed on your skin to serve as a lube. I have used petrolium jelly, progesterone or estrogenic cream, skin lotion and personal lubrication. I recommend massage in between sets of vacuum pumping. If you desire working your redness or groves in the skin after pumping massaging is key.  I learned breast massage from YouTube. Areola and nipple attention is key for my goal of growth. I use Snakebite kits.  Again to recover from each set of pumping nipple and areola massage is great.  Also my sensitive nipples and areola need protection after pumping for a few hours.  I use band aids over my nipples or a bra with some padding and even some petrolium jelly on my breasts under my bra.  
For some examples please see my growth threads and I took many photos to assist others.

thanks for the answers.

yesterday i pumped to much. big red rings on my chest.

but i cant resist. it looks so cool and hot. they get bigger and bigger, every hour.

i cant control myself. thats why im thinking, im obsessed.

it hurts a little bit, but its amazing to have big swollen boobs.

im really crazy, i think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon