Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey so far

Hey all, newbie here

With my partners support I decided around 4 months ago to give BO a try, I'm 36 and I've got to the point where I need to do something about my desire to be female. I did my research and added some mammary glandular (I want to lactate so I thought this would be a good starting point) and kelp extract 500mg. I started off slow and built up over the course of the month and this is similar to where I am now which I'll get into further down. (also I forgot to take any pictures from before, hindsight is always 20/20) also, I'm a big guy, gynecomastia came in around puberty and stayed before starting all this I was between an A and a B cup. I'm 6 foot tall and definitely have a bit too much weight.

week 1 1 BO 1 MG and 1 kelp

Week 2 2 BO 1 MG and 1 kelp

Week 3 3 BO 2 MG and 1 kelp

Week 4 4 BO 2 MG and 1 kelp

These are both morning and night. I'll point out that I work night shift as well. So I kept it close to the same time everyday with an hour or so difference.

The first couple of weeks, nothing. I was expecting that anyway. Around week 3 I did start to notice a few things, the skin on my ass was softer than usual, a few tingles here and there and random hard nipples throughout the day.

After a month and a half I had problems sourcing any refills. Online stores were out of stock and those that did have them in were long wait times and delayed delivery, the BO ran out first but I still had 3 weeks of MG left so I kept taking that as well as the kelp. After a week and a half of no BO half an order came in. 3 bottles of BO

When I got the order through I resumed but at half the dose I was on. After a week I was back to normal but I struggled the MG then. Though that was only 1 week without. Then after those 3 bottles ran out I had another week without, then 2 orders came at once and the rest of the first order came in. 9 bottles of BO, and I also added so pituitary glandular in as well. So I added 1 Pituitary to every dose

I've learnt my lesson now, stock up. Don't order when you're nearly out. That was around 3 weeks ago and I've kept the dosages the same.

Now. After doing all that, it slowed down my progress. Which couldn't be helped but here we are. My ass and hips are softer and bigger. My skin is softer all over. my body odor has only decreased, not changed. Body hair growth has slowed to probably a tenth of what it was. Penis is unchanged apart from softer skin. Testes have had no change. My chest and nipples have become very itchy as well as random tingles throughout the day. Pain here and there but only once has it hurt so bad that I reacted. I touched my right nipple and it was like someone stabbed my boob. then as I tried to feel around to see what it was the whole area had a milder pain similar to what I just had. My breasts feel firmer now and get irritated which then starts the itching. Nipples feel more sensitive which is great in the bedroom. My fiance loves my reaction when she suckles on them and it feels amazing. they have been feeling heavier and I notice them rubbing against my shirt a few times. Erections have gone no where and have no drop in libido.

I have had at times when late at night. Nails done (false nails but I love my nails long), hair down and in my girly comfies. A sense of what I can only describe as femininity. It feels comforting and like how it should be. That this is right and every day when I wear my uniform or we have to go out that those clothes are wrong.

I've not noticed any emotional change, but I've noticed I'm more sarcastic than normal I don't know if ovary, mammary or pituitary have anything to do with it but even my fiance said that I was.

I am currently waiting on my next delivery which has more pituitary, BO is out of stock again but I have 5 bottles so no panic yet. I've also added 3 bottles of wild yam, milk thistle and some more kelp.

That's it for now, I'll update soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon