Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

biggest breasts here?

Thumbs Up 

(29-03-2022, 10:31 AM)Kay Wrote:  

Many members here are transgender women and think like women. It is ok to admire and compliment them, but don't objectify them. Having a large chest contest starts to feel like toxic male behavior. Just my opinion.

I totally agree !  Not everyone has the same "big boob" DNA.  If it were so, all women would have only the need for one size of bra.....  or at least be close depending on body fat content, etc.

I look at women and say..... I wish I could get that beautiful proportion, with breasts and hips that size, but I try not to let it get me down.  I was NOT born female and started later in life so I don't feel so bad.  That doesn't mean I don't want to improve with my diet, exercise and maybe some plastic !  Big Grin

Aria

(01-04-2022, 05:03 AM)Manue Wrote:  
(01-04-2022, 12:53 AM)Drew Wrote:  idk? I just need to look at a woman to see boobs better than mine. A few here I may also consider better in some ways but no reason to get myself upset.

Good point, I do like to know what is possibe to achieve and not have it censored. Seeing the progress of the vets accounts were part of my learning about herbs. Also, people mostly put pictures with boobs on their profiles. Their own or their dream.

Did you accept the hucow position in the end? Tongue
LOL ofc not. Won't simulate full term pregnancy just to breast feed a grown man, eeeew!
Oh going to have to change my profile, but those really are me but a very old photo.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon