Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

biggest breasts here?

(29-03-2022, 10:31 AM)Kay Wrote:  Many members here are transgender women and think like women. It is ok to admire and compliment them, but don't objectify them. Having a large chest contest starts to feel like toxic male behavior. Just my opinion.

My point exactly. I see bragging with cup size and measurements akin to teenage boys comparing their dicks.

well for some of us, after a lifetime of hiding our breasts, its a wonderful thing to show them off. I love it even if I do get a little carried away/

I can see both sides to a degree. Being proud of our bodies is a beautiful thing. But reducing all that encompasses all that we are to body parts is juvenile.

(29-03-2022, 04:38 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  I agree that this isn't really a good idea for a thread, though it is kind of older and was revived. It's not likely to bring up positive vibes and can likely lead to dysphoria and envy in others as has been said. I'm sure this has of course gone through peoples heads or brought up a lot but still pretty iffy to make public I think. I want people to be inspired by others rather than feel like they can't amount to them or something q-q
It is quite an old thread and the original poster was looking for a hucow, I got offered that position in a pm, had to Google hucow it's some kind of sex and breast milk fetish. What is boob envy? There will always be somebody with better boobs, bigger or a nicer shape etc just deal with it.

(01-04-2022, 12:28 AM)Drew Wrote:  It is quite an old thread and the original poster was looking for a hucow, I got offered that position in a pm, had to Google hucow it's some kind of sex and breast milk fetish. What is boob envy? There will always be somebody with better boobs, bigger or a nicer shape etc just deal with it.
I'm not saying they don't or that I have envy or can't deal with it. I was only suggesting some might. Some have thinner skin or can get rather hurt easy. I too see why this is a thread and I get many like to show off their sizes. I just don't like possibly making someone discouraged...

(01-04-2022, 12:38 AM)Jamie-May Wrote:  
(01-04-2022, 12:28 AM)Drew Wrote:  It is quite an old thread and the original poster was looking for a hucow, I got offered that position in a pm, had to Google hucow it's some kind of sex and breast milk fetish. What is boob envy? There will always be somebody with better boobs, bigger or a nicer shape etc just deal with it.
I'm not saying they don't or that I have envy or can't deal with it. I was only suggesting some might. Some have thinner skin or can get rather hurt easy. I too see why this is a thread and I get many like to show off their sizes. I just don't like possibly making someone discouraged...
idk? I just need to look at a woman to see boobs better than mine. A few here I may also consider better in some ways but no reason to get myself upset.

(01-04-2022, 12:53 AM)Drew Wrote:  idk? I just need to look at a woman to see boobs better than mine. A few here I may also consider better in some ways but no reason to get myself upset.

Good point, I do like to know what is possibe to achieve and not have it censored. Seeing the progress of the vets accounts were part of my learning about herbs. Also, people mostly put pictures with boobs on their profiles. Their own or their dream.

Did you accept the hucow position in the end? Tongue

Oh wow. It seems that my post got quite a discussion started...

I mentioned that threads like this might be upsetting, a really nasty dysphoria trigger for some. Me included, I'm a fucking snowflake some times, on a shitty day, tiniest thing can totally set me off and this isn't about weakness of character, its about how the mental side of being transgender and HRT being a emotion multiplier work.

I think there are far better and easier channels for finding fapping material and big boobs than BN forum where the whole purpose is (should be??) growing breasts using various methods. I can't understand why some fetishist type would find this forum interesting enough to come chasing over here, they can find much larger and willing bunch to be used on Reddit just to give an example.

And second time, is growing boobs a race? Is it a competition? I damn sure hope its not, because if it is, I'm getting out here.

But still, I'm kinda tempted to add a picture and some measurements, but I'm not gonna play along with this. No need to brag when everything worth knowing can be found elsewhere. Big Grin

(01-04-2022, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh wow. It seems that my post got quite a discussion started...

I mentioned that threads like this might be upsetting, a really nasty dysphoria trigger for some. Me included, I'm a fucking snowflake some times, on a shitty day, tiniest thing can totally set me off and this isn't about weakness of character, its about how the mental side of being transgender and HRT being a emotion multiplier work.

That's cool!

I love snowflakes, they all have their unique shape with their own vibration. It's beautiful and you're a gorgeous one. Blush

(01-04-2022, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think there are far better and easier channels for finding fapping material and big boobs than BN forum where the whole purpose is (should be??) growing breasts using various methods. I can't understand why some fetishist type would find this forum interesting enough to come chasing over here, they can find much larger and willing bunch to be used on Reddit just to give an example.

Definitely haha, some probably love to have one more bookmark on their browser. It's just like voyeurs. They exist.

(01-04-2022, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  And second time, is growing boobs a race? Is it a competition? I damn sure hope its not, because if it is, I'm getting out here.

But still, I'm kinda tempted to add a picture and some measurements, but I'm not gonna play along with this. No need to brag when everything worth knowing can be found elsewhere. Big Grin

Here I disagree with you HT.

You're telling us it's not a competition and all, but you're probably the most competitive one I've seen so far on this forum. I'm not against that you know. Glory to you! You can say whatever you want just like OP making a compilation about the biggest wheels, but behaviors don't lie. I was a biathlete in the past. I was hard on myself going out every morning and night to run, cycle, skii and skate. I was never enough and hated those who were better than me.

I'm definitely not in the mood for a competition nowaday so I don't take it as such to drag my own self in the mud. I enjoy research and perfecting the expression of my feminine self like it's a walk in the park not a race, maybe a marathon... I meet very interesting people like you along the way and it's simply amazing.

You're like a 3 times world champion that comes out to say she hates competion. Come on HT!

Don't forget though, you're gorgeous and a great inspiration! Wink

Big hug to you!

(01-04-2022, 05:13 PM)Manue Wrote:  
(01-04-2022, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Oh wow. It seems that my post got quite a discussion started...

That's cool!

I love snowflakes, they all have their unique shape with their own vibration. It's beautiful and you're a gorgeous one. Blush

(01-04-2022, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think there are far better and easier channels for finding fapping material and big boobs than BN forum where the whole purpose is (should be??) growing breasts using various methods. I can't understand why some fetishist type would find this forum interesting enough to come chasing over here, they can find much larger and willing bunch to be used on Reddit just to give an example.

Definitely haha, some probably love to have one more bookmark on their browser. It's just like voyeurs. They exist.

(01-04-2022, 08:23 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  And second time, is growing boobs a race? Is it a competition? I damn sure hope its not, because if it is, I'm getting out here.

Here I disagree with you HT.

You're telling us it's not a competition and all, but you're probably the most competitive one I've seen so far on this forum. I'm not against that you know. Glory to you! You can say whatever you want just like OP making a compilation about the biggest wheels, but behaviors don't lie. I was a biathlete in the past. I was hard on myself going out every morning and night to run, cycle, skii and skate. I was never enough and hated those who were better than me.

I'm definitely not in the mood for a competition nowaday so I don't take it as such to drag my own self in the mud. I enjoy research and perfecting the expression of my feminine self like it's a walk in the park not a race, maybe a marathon... I meet very interesting people like you along the way and it's simply amazing.

You're like a 3 times world champion that comes out to say she hates competion. Come on HT!

Don't forget though, you're gorgeous and a great inspiration! Wink

Big hug to you!

Hahah, I'm such a bad loser that I would rather avoid competition. Big Grin Unless I can win... Myself I can for sure. Hmmm, yea, snowflakes are neat, specially the ones living in permafrost, takes a lot to make them melt. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon