Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Peyton's journey begins

(08-01-2021, 11:33 PM)Peyton Wrote:  diometres22,

Thanks for asking. I'm regularly logging in but not posting much. My new year is going well so far.

As far as progress goes, I got a bit scared at the progress I think I was seeing and decided to back off for the last couple months of 2020. I feel that I made more progress than was to be expected in the four-ish months I was on a regular regimen. So, I think my body responds well to NBE.

I restarted on Sunday and am yet to feel/see any further progress. I'm going to see what happens with the 60 days of PM I currently have on hand. I'm doing the "suppository" method to try and maximize what I have.

I can't wait to regain the sensitivity I was having when on it before. But, I am also approaching this go round without the antsy-ness of "is that what I think it is" kind of emotional knee-jerk reactions.

Really, I'm not at a stage in my life where I can grow to the point of obvious breasts. I need to take baby steps and stop before I get any comments. If I do, then I've gone too far right now. Most likely, I'll just "blow it off" as gynecomastia since I've fought with my weight for several years now, and if I make any weight loss progress, I'll probably just say it was triggered by that or is just presenting itself as I lose weight. I am middle age, so it's not an unlikely possibility.
I can relate  Wink I’ll be curious what different effects you notice with suppository vs oral (if any). Good luck!

Okay, not to be too ignorant, but can you explain the details of the “suppository” method?

I’m very interested because I have swallowing difficulties, and can’t take capsules. My alternative has been to open up the capsule and dump the powder into my feeding formula, but that is a bit of a pain.

Thanks.

(17-01-2021, 04:06 PM)boobienewbie Wrote:  Okay, not to be too ignorant, but can you explain the details of the “suppository” method?

I’m very interested because I have swallowing difficulties, and can’t take capsules. My alternative has been to open up the capsule and dump the powder into my feeding formula, but that is a bit of a pain.

Thanks.

Look at this thread in the Pueraria Mirifica section: pear post

Here it has been told how one member does it, and what dosages tried.

It was also mentioned in a couple of member programs try with Sylvia Coco's thread 

Which leads to another thread by Nipply Russel, where they talk a bit about the possible effects of rectal PM and how it could avoid DVT.

Still there aren't many informations about the "suppository way" this is kinda what the forum discovered in the last couple of month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon