Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just started

Awesome glad you're back on! Some will say the lumps could be breast buds, from my experience as I never budded, they could just be solid breast tissue. Would be easier to assess if I saw what they look like, but keep at it and if erections aren't important, then keep going strong until you need them. Taking a break and restarting always give an extra boost, sort of like you prepped your body for it so its waiting for that next dose.

I believe that some people respond much more strongly to PM than others. I take 500 mg every couple of days and I'm experiencing slow, steady growth, continued fat redistribution, slow facial hair growth and a change in ejaculation. I simply can't imagine what would happen to me on 1000 mg per day! The idea is to listen to your body, rather than follow the regimens that others are using.

(23-07-2020, 03:30 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I believe that some people respond much more strongly to PM than others. I take 500 mg every couple of days and I'm experiencing slow, steady growth, continued fat redistribution, slow facial hair growth and a change in ejaculation. I simply can't imagine what would happen to me on 1000 mg per day! The idea is to listen to your body, rather than follow the regimens that others are using.
Hi Nipply Russel, I'm still v much trying things out atm, and have been a little irregular with doses the last few days, partly through nervousness at what seems to be happening.  I guess I'm waiting to see what effect higher and lower doses might have.  I have pushed it up to 2,000 mg some days and then taken nothing on others.   It will find a level for me - and as you say, listening to what your body is telling you is, it seems, an important way forward.   It's very good to ready your previous threads and for the detail that you go into about what's happening to you and really excellent that you map it all out so clearly - I shall read more with interest...

(24-07-2020, 03:52 AM)Rococo Wrote:  It's very good to ready your previous threads and for the detail that you go into about what's happening to you and really excellent that you map it all out so clearly - I shall read more with interest...

I'm glad you've read my thread. Sometimes I feel alone in there!

Do remember that puberty (for males and females) usually takes several years, so the normal/expected process is one that will take place over MANY months. Whenever I see that thread of comment that mentioned "weeks," I think to myself "Well, it takes weeks for changing hormone levels to BEGIN to have effects on your body and many weeks after changing levels (such as discontinuing PM) for the changes to take effect." Give yourself several months before you try to evaluate the effects of your regimen and expect a few years for the process to bear fruit.

(25-07-2020, 11:03 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(24-07-2020, 03:52 AM)Rococo Wrote:  It's very good to ready your previous threads and for the detail that you go into about what's happening to you and really excellent that you map it all out so clearly - I shall read more with interest...

I'm glad you've read my thread. Sometimes I feel alone in there!

Do remember that puberty (for males and females) usually takes several years, so the normal/expected process is one that will take place over MANY months. Whenever I see that thread of comment that mentioned "weeks," I think to myself "Well, it takes weeks for changing hormone levels to BEGIN to have effects on your body and many weeks after changing levels (such as discontinuing PM) for the changes to take effect." Give yourself several months before you try to evaluate the effects of your regimen and expect a few years for the process to bear fruit.
Thanks for your thoughts.  All I can say is that I definitely do have more nipple sensitivity and lumps around/under the nipple that weren't there before.  I did have issues at puberty with "puffy nipples": soreness and hardness around and underneath and it's beginning to feel like a return to that...

Hi all, been on 500mg for the last two months and now having a break.  Also using PM cream morning and night. Progress to date:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon