Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO question from a newbie

Hello to everyone, I'm new here just found out this forum
I've read marvellous things on amazon reviews of "swanson ovarian glandular" and I was considering to try it out. 

Now, I am born male but I have a mild gender disphoria, I just want to have a more feminine body and since this year I'm a little depressed over things that I never considered important for me, such as body hair etc.
I want my body to be different and apparently some people achieved what I want to have with low dosage of this product. The only side effect I am scared of is sterility, but according to the people mentioned before, with the right dosage you will not experience too much difference and the permanent effects are minor if none when you stop taking them altogether.

I want to know how much of this is true and if some of you had similar experiences.

Hmm ..

I think most of us join this group with the same expectations. 

"Just a little something for my mild gender disphoria"

Just be careful of that rabbit hole, sometimes it can end up being deeper than you realized.

If it is mainly body hair, an epilator can help with that.

I spent over a year and a half on BO , it's very rarely gave me any pains in my testicles it did give me some breast growth but I had already started seeing something happening two to three years prior to learning about b o,my father has the similar issue in his chest though it may have been helps with medication that he is taken I would say that p.m. might be a better direction versus the bo, but all in all straight out right HRT and testicle removal is the surefire way to advance and in a quicker time frame but I understand that you want to keep here tools working so a great compromise will have to be decided on

(03-07-2020, 06:27 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

I spent over a year and a half on BO , it's very rarely gave me any pains in my testicles it did give me some breast growth but I had already started seeing something happening two to three years prior to learning about b o,my father has the similar issue in his chest though it may have been helps with medication that he is taken I would say that p.m. might be a better direction versus the bo, but all in all straight out right HRT and testicle removal is the surefire way to advance and in a quicker time frame but I understand that you want to keep here tools working so a great compromise will have to be decided on

Why would you recommend PM over BO? what are the benefits of one over the other? I'm interested and really don't know what can give me better results 

I want to feminize my body in a semi-permanent to permanent way without losing my genitals. I am fine with shrinkage but to lose erections and such makes me deeply uncomfortable and I don't know if it is something I want

Pm has the ability to give you more and a quicker results versus Bo, with Bo you would need to likely stay on a regiment for easily a year 2 5 years maybe to say the same results has p.m. a shorter. Of time they both can give you larger weight gain has a female woman would have and they will also give you the same possibilities of impotence as long as you're staying on the  regiment, for me the BO started reacting too much in one area on my face it caused my left eyelid to try and swell and send blood in my eyeball that would travel around the opposite end and then disappear that's just me of course I tested it and it did it twice, early on I saw too many over price bottles of pills for p.m. and then later discovered that the cheaper brands offer the same results and many sellers will Mark of the price also, I did very recently discovered that if I try to intake the maximum dosage of 3000 mg a day my body starts having major pains and it is unbearable when I lay down so I'm backing off down to 2,000 mg I'm sticking with that with Bo you can take about the same but you wont have the immediate issue as opposed to bo of the example I just gave you with p.m. which was over two and a half weeks on 3000 mg if you do an excessive amounts of Bo it will take a longer. Of time to discover that you are hurting yourself and it would make me wonder then would it be too late to back off and continue a lighter dosage

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon