Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie here, looking for some advice

Hi everybody. I'm a 38 years old and a newbie here. I have had transgender fantasies for my whole life and in the last months i decided to put them gradually into practice. Even tho i'm not sure how far i would like to go about it, i have decided to start from my breasts. I would love them to become bigger and feminine, but i don't want to take any drastic measure nor mess too much with my masculinity (not yet at least), hence i'm here. I have read around a bit already and found about PM, and was pondering about assuming it for some months and see if it works fine with me. I have been on ainterol.co.uk already to make an order (i have read that many of you recommend their product) however it seems the only type of PM still availabe is the 750mg one. Woud be fine to take one of these daily as a start? I definetely don't want to rush things. If you think that would be fine, or if you have anything else to advice, i will be more than happy to read it Smile .

Also, before the COVID quarantine, i used to go to a gym regularly and train my pectorals quite a bit. In a few days i may be able to come back to it and i would like to ask if you think it's a good idea as part of my plan of growing feminine breasts. Would working out help, or it would rather give me more manly breasts? Of course i will probably go the gym anyway as soon as i can, because i have took some weight during the quarantine and i would like to go back in shape.

I'm posting as photo of my breasts as they are now. Do you think they are ok, and there is space for improvement? Of course i thank you in advance for your help  Smile . I simply love that such a place exists and i hope to stick here for a long time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

welcome to the forum, im newish so not in apposition to offer advice yet!, but wish you a successful journey here, someone will be along soon to help

Lady C. x

(28-06-2020, 04:34 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  welcome to the forum, im newish so not in apposition to offer advice yet!, but wish you a successful journey here, someone will be along soon to help

Lady C. x

Thank you Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  .  Hope everything is going ok to you so far too.

They are looking great. Amazing shape. For a newbie, I think shape wise you don't need to worry. The thing I've learnt from this forum is slow and steady. ?

(02-07-2020, 11:35 PM)Modbod Wrote:  They are looking great. Amazing shape. For a newbie, I think shape wise you don't need to worry. The thing I've learnt from this forum is slow and steady. ?

Thank you Blush . I realized that after shaving my chest. I'm a very hairy guy but i simply hated to even look at my body with all that hair around. The moment i shaved it off...everything literally changed, and i'm quite sure that was kinda the key thing i had to do before finally deciding to embark in NBE.

(28-06-2020, 01:18 PM)PinkMan Wrote:  Hi everybody. I'm a 38 years old and a newbie here. I have had transgender fantasies for my whole life and in the last months i decided to put them gradually into practice. Even tho i'm not sure how far i would like to go about it, i have decided to start from my breasts. I would love them to become bigger and feminine, but i don't want to take any drastic measure nor mess too much with my masculinity (not yet at least), hence i'm here. I have read around a bit already and found about PM, and was pondering about assuming it for some months and see if it works fine with me. I have been on ainterol.co.uk already to make an order (i have read that many of you recommend their product) however it seems the only type of PM still availabe is the 750mg one. Woud be fine to take one of these daily as a start? I definetely don't want to rush things. If you think that would be fine, or if you have anything else to advice, i will be more than happy to read it Smile .

Also, before the COVID quarantine, i used to go to a gym regularly and train my pectorals quite a bit. In a few days i may be able to come back to it and i would like to ask if you think it's a good idea as part of my plan of growing feminine breasts. Would working out help, or it would rather give me more manly breasts? Of course i will probably go the gym anyway as soon as i can, because i have took some weight during the quarantine and i would like to go back in shape.

I'm posting as photo of my breasts as they are now. Do you think they are ok, and there is space for improvement? Of course i thank you in advance for your help  Smile . I simply love that such a place exists and i hope to stick here for a long time.

If your breast shape is before starting NBE, I have a feeling your going to grow well ..

(03-07-2020, 03:30 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(28-06-2020, 01:18 PM)PinkMan Wrote:  Hi everybody. I'm a 38 years old and a newbie here. I have had transgender fantasies for my whole life and in the last months i decided to put them gradually into practice. Even tho i'm not sure how far i would like to go about it, i have decided to start from my breasts. I would love them to become bigger and feminine, but i don't want to take any drastic measure nor mess too much with my masculinity (not yet at least), hence i'm here. I have read around a bit already and found about PM, and was pondering about assuming it for some months and see if it works fine with me. I have been on ainterol.co.uk already to make an order (i have read that many of you recommend their product) however it seems the only type of PM still availabe is the 750mg one. Woud be fine to take one of these daily as a start? I definetely don't want to rush things. If you think that would be fine, or if you have anything else to advice, i will be more than happy to read it Smile .

If your breast shape is before starting NBE, I have a feeling your going to grow well ..

You think that too Blush ? Well wow. You mean the general shape, or that they are kinda bigger than the usual? Since i have been chubby for a long time, i always though they were absolutely normal. Only in the last years i have lost considerable weight.

Your breasts are beautiful and show promise of getting a lot bigger and even more beautiful!

I had worked out for years, and when I found out that my pecs could fill some bras, I decided to grow full breasts.  I can tell you from experience that continuing to work out will only enhance your breasts - especially push ups and chest exercises.  Breasts are not made of muscle of course, but keeping the surrounding chest muscles in shape will help to hold the breasts firm.  I plan to keep working out until I leave the earth!

BTW, Marilyn Monroe did chest work with dumbbells. She was ahead of her time in many ways as far as beauty secrets. Mae West worked out with weights as well!

Joey

(03-07-2020, 07:52 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Your breasts are beautiful and show promise of getting a lot bigger and even more beautiful!

Well, thank you. You are very kind...but now i'm positively scared of getting more than i could deal with Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> !

(03-07-2020, 07:52 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  

I had worked out for years, and when I found out that my pecs could fill some bras, I decided to grow full breasts.  I can tell you from experience that continuing to work out will only enhance your breasts - especially push ups and chest exercises.  Breasts are not made of muscle of course, but keeping the surrounding chest muscles in shape will help to hold the breasts firm.  I plan to keep working out until I leave the earth!

BTW, Marilyn Monroe did chest work with dumbbells. She was ahead of her time in many ways as far as beauty secrets. Mae West worked out with weights as well!

Joey

I will definetely start to work out as soon as i'll get enough will to do it (never easy for me). I particulary want to keep my legs busy because they are starting to hurt, very likely because of the sudden shift to a diet with most estrogen than i ever ate (i can't still believe it's happening, but i really don't have any other explanation other than my mind playing tricks on me. Or maybe i'm missing something else). Since i have a weak back, i can't do a good deal of exercises, but i will train my chest as much as i can if it's going to help rather than get in the way of growing feminine breasts Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon