Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Shipping Question

Hello all.

Has anyone living in the US have had recent issues with ordering pm from Ainterol Herbs (https://www.ainterolherbs.com/login.php)?

On a different Ainterol site I saw a notice about international delivery problems due to COVID-19 restrictions.  It seems like this wouldn't be an issue if I ordered pm from a US supplier, however the shipping options from my usual merchant is both international.   Huh

I see Ainterol pm being sold on Amazon, however, it's pricey than what I get from Ainterol Herbs, plus they only see 3 bottles whether I prefer to buy the full 12 bottles to reduce cost.

Not sure it will help but I found this

https://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thr...ring-COVID

(28-06-2020, 12:43 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all.

Has anyone living in the US have had recent issues with ordering pm from Ainterol Herbs (https://www.ainterolherbs.com/login.php)?

On a different Ainterol site I saw a notice about international delivery problems due to COVID-19 restrictions.  It seems like this wouldn't be an issue if I ordered pm from a US supplier, however the shipping options from my usual merchant is both international.   Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

I see Ainterol pm being sold on Amazon, however, it's pricey than what I get from Ainterol Herbs, plus they only see 3 bottles whether I prefer to buy the full 12 bottles to reduce cost.

I am in this boat. I placed an order for shipping to the US on 5/15/2020, and another order on 6/5/2020. Both orders hit Completed status within 2-3 days but whenever I check the tracking numbers, it still says "Label created, not yet in system". I emailed sales@ainterol.us on 6/22 to ask for an update, and then orders@ainterol.biz on 6/25, and I haven't received ANY responses. I don't know if I should try to do a chargeback at this point or what - are my orders stuck in Customs purgatory or did they "fulfill" my order by tossing it in the trash?

Ok, my Aitnerol order is waiting in the post... It took almost two months or something, tracking code lead to nowhere, but it shipped regardless. No wonder though, anything from Thailand to Finland will take a lot of time no matter what. I guess the covid restrictions also slowed things down.

(30-06-2020, 12:29 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok, my Aitnerol order is waiting in the post... It took almost two months or something, tracking code lead to nowhere, but it shipped regardless. No wonder though, anything from Thailand to Finland will take a lot of time no matter what. I guess the covid restrictions also slowed things down.

Every time I've ordered from ainterolherbs.com the order arrives within two days. They ship from NY state so if they have it in stock (be sure you're ordering the shipped within the US option) it arrives faster than any other method (other than perhaps in stock, overpriced, and shipped from Amazon).

(02-07-2020, 02:30 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(30-06-2020, 12:29 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Ok, my Aitnerol order is waiting in the post... It took almost two months or something, tracking code lead to nowhere, but it shipped regardless. No wonder though, anything from Thailand to Finland will take a lot of time no matter what. I guess the covid restrictions also slowed things down.

Every time I've ordered from ainterolherbs.com the order arrives within two days. They ship from NY state so if they have it in stock (be sure you're ordering the shipped within the US option) it arrives faster than any other method (other than perhaps in stock, overpriced, and shipped from Amazon).
I have tried e-mailing them on shipping times and have not gotten a response as of yet.

(30-06-2020, 12:19 PM)Nebula_CD Wrote:  

(28-06-2020, 12:43 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  Hello all.

On a different Ainterol site I saw a notice about international delivery problems due to COVID-19 restrictions.  It seems like this wouldn't be an issue if I ordered pm from a US supplier, however the shipping options from my usual merchant is both international.   Huh" alt="Huh" title="Huh">

I am in this boat. I placed an order for shipping to the US on 5/15/2020, and another order on 6/5/2020. Both orders hit Completed status within 2-3 days but whenever I check the tracking numbers, it still says "Label created, not yet in system". I emailed sales@ainterol.us on 6/22 to ask for an update, and then orders@ainterol.biz on 6/25, and I haven't received ANY responses. I don't know if I should try to do a chargeback at this point or what - are my orders stuck in Customs purgatory or did they "fulfill" my order by tossing it in the trash?

No word from Ainterol since I posted this, so I bit the bullet and paid for the marked up version on Amazon. I ordered a 3 pack for $85 on 7/14, and received it on 7/18. If you're in the US and running out of PM, Amazon is probably your best bet for now. I'm covered for the next several months and if my original order from Ainterol ever shows up, then all the better.

If you're ordering in/from the US be sure you're ordering from ainterolherbs.com if you expect to get it sooner than later. And be sure to only select from the Shipped From The US products. They ship from NY state and it's fast. Ainterol.us is NOT shipped from the US.

I did the order from NY and it took a couple of weeks, but finally came in this week. I would say go that route and just be patient. I luck out being in upstate NY, so it probably comes a little quicker. I believe its deliver from Long Island.

I settled on using a different brand of pm:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0105CSSCY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's too early to tell if it's working, but I haven't had any problematic side-effects as of now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon