Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Results on PM? (Questioning)

Best people of this forum,

I've been questioning so much about PM and i've been on and off it for quite some time.

I nearly finished one bottle so that should be around 1-2 months but have 0 result other then sometimes heat flashes in the night porbably cuz of hormonal changes.

Less sex drive (could def been the PM/Reishi)

I take 300mg 2x PM splitted through the day morning and before eating time.

Next to that i take 250 2x reishi mushroom.

And sometimes i drink spearmint tea not just for the effect but cuz i really like it, especially with honey mmm Blush.

But yea i can really see changes on my boobs other then that there is more fat going towards it and they become more moobs then boobs (eating more cuz of the effects on pm im trying not to) and i know i have to give it time, but its really discouraging me from continueing.

Im secretly hoping that someone can help me to get more motivated or maybe have a tip to change my regime or stay on a consistent basis and not quit after 1/2 weeks for a week and then go back on it.

Or is there any pictures from someone that didnt do any HRT with estrogen aka only on PM and other herbal supplements.

If not i understand its ofc not what you show everyday to someone !

I appreciate every little answer.

Thanks in advance ~

(25-06-2020, 08:33 AM)D_x Wrote:  

Best people of this forum,

I've been questioning so much about PM and i've been on and off it for quite some time.

I nearly finished one bottle so that should be around 1-2 months but have 0 result other then sometimes heat flashes in the night porbably cuz of hormonal changes.

Less sex drive (could def been the PM/Reishi)

I take 300mg 2x PM splitted through the day morning and before eating time.

Next to that i take 250 2x reishi mushroom.

And sometimes i drink spearmint tea not just for the effect but cuz i really like it, especially with honey mmm Blush.

But yea i can really see changes on my boobs other then that there is more fat going towards it and they become more moobs then boobs (eating more cuz of the effects on pm im trying not to) and i know i have to give it time, but its really discouraging me from continueing.

Im secretly hoping that someone can help me to get more motivated or maybe have a tip to change my regime or stay on a consistent basis and not quit after 1/2 weeks for a week and then go back on it.

Or is there any pictures from someone that didnt do any HRT with estrogen aka only on PM and other herbal supplements.

If not i understand its ofc not what you show everyday to someone !

I appreciate every little answer.

Thanks in advance ~

id  say  its  simple  your  not  taking  enough  300  mgs  is  not  enough  you  need  to  be  taking  at  least  1000  mgs  daily  maybe  even  2000  depending  on  your  testosterone  level  and  also  somthing  to  block  your  T  like  spearmint  tea  3  cups

best  of  luck

Up until recently I was only using PM, FG and Reishi on and off, mostly off for about 2 years. 2-3000mg PM.

Have posted plenty of pictures of my herbal boobs. These are purely from herbs but you may get better results as I do everything wrong. I don't noogle or even massage and I drink coffee. Oh and using PM making you gain weight?????

Have dieted and lost a third of my body weight this year while on PM so eat sensibly and PM won't put on the weight.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-06-2020, 04:53 PM)Drew Wrote:  

Up until recently I was only using PM, FG and Reishi on and off, mostly off for about 2 years. 2-3000mg PM.

Have posted plenty of pictures of my herbal boobs. These are purely from herbs but you may get better results as I do everything wrong. I don't noogle or even massage and I drink coffee. Oh

and using PM making you gain weight?????

Have dieted and lost a third of my body weight

this year while on PM so eat sensibly and PM won't put on the weight. 

Yea no clue appearantly PM (ive read that somewhere) also stimulates your hunger senses or metabolism.

So aka you want more food when its not needed

I will up my dose to 900mg and stay on 2x reishi + 2 cups of spearmint.

Thanks alots for the encouragement and your breasts look very nice if i may compliment you !

~

When I first started PM, I want to say it took about 4 months before I noticed real growth going on under the skin (budding/new tissue), so to speak, rather than just fat redistribution. I've since had two breaks in my regime, and it takes me about 6 weeks before I notice those growing signs again. It varies per person, but the amount you listed in the original post sounds low (IIRC posters tend to state around 500mg is what they use just to maintain when they aren't seeking new growth). I use Barlowe's brand, which is 550mg per pill, and I follow a 4 week schedule that ramps it up and down so I'm taking between 1100 to 2200 a day (2x-4x) during a regular month.

(25-06-2020, 06:47 PM)So4D Wrote:  

When I first started PM, I want to say it took about 4 months before I noticed real growth going on under the skin (budding/new tissue), so to speak, rather than just fat redistribution. I've since had two breaks in my regime, and it takes me about 6 weeks before I notice those growing signs again. It varies per person, but the amount you listed in the original post sounds low (IIRC posters tend to state around 500mg is what they use just to maintain when they aren't seeking new growth). I use Barlowe's brand, which is 550mg per pill, and I follow a 4 week schedule that ramps it up and down so I'm taking between 1100 to 2200 a day (2x-4x) during a regular month.

Thanks for your feedback.

I will try not to overdo it and stick with 900mg :p.

Hello beautiful people,

Lately ive been noticing that i dont get leg cramps anymore.

I used to get it with only 600mg and now im on 600/900/1200mg depends on how my days go and i never got any legs cramps or sour legs anymore hmm, maybe my body just got used to the pueraria mirifica and either just dispose it /use it for the good side effects/effects ? No clue did anyone else experienced this ?

when I started, I remember getting a slight leg cramp once, only once and that was it. The dose I use changes between 500mg to 3000mg during the cycle I use, no cramps what's so ever. I guess there might be a tolerance that comes with time, or its just individual thing?

(29-06-2020, 03:02 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  when I started, I remember getting a slight leg cramp once, only once and that was it. The dose I use changes between 500mg to 3000mg during the cycle I use, no cramps what's so ever. I guess there might be a tolerance that comes with time, or its just individual thing?

I have no clue i was on 300 600 and i had leg cramps and now nothing on 900 1200

(29-06-2020, 09:53 PM)D_x Wrote:  
(29-06-2020, 03:02 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  when I started, I remember getting a slight leg cramp once, only once and that was it. The dose I use changes between 500mg to 3000mg during the cycle I use, no cramps what's so ever. I guess there might be a tolerance that comes with time, or its just individual thing?

I have no clue i was on 300 600 and i had leg cramps and now nothing on 900 1200
I have a friend who said the same thing, he got cramps on low dose, but nothing on higher dose... The reason, no idea idea, it seems to do this to some people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon