Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here to introduce myself

Well, where do I begin?

First some thought and feeling I have never shared with others, just to get it off my chest. (yes, I stole this badly used pun from one of you)

For as long as I remember I like being feminine, during puberty I had immense inner conflict and struggles. Social pressure and all that (also huge ass family).

In the end I decided that I really wanted to be more fem and I got into crossdressing, the kink expanded and now i'm here.

I actually found this forum a couple years back, but soon forgot about it and by chance found the website again. Honestly speaking, I am positively shocked about what you all accomplished.

Anyways, who am I?

I'm Jaimy, I am 25 years old, 170cm (~5"6) tall and weigh about 68kg (~152lbs).

I identify as a straight male, but I do some experimenting on the side. I might be non-binary, but I dont know much about this. I would appreciate some info.

Soo why am I here?

For starters i'd like to be more androgynous overall and i'm quite curious about having breast. Keeping the goals small and all that.

I have no desire to transition but who knows how I feel about it in the future.

I ordered pure Pueraria Mirfica and pure Fennugreek yesterday and just waiting to recieve my orders.

PM 300mg in the morning and 300mg in the evening.

Unsure about how much FG I should start with, each capsule has 610mg

I'm planning to do a month of testing, what can I expect? (Going on vacation in 5 weeks and wondering if its smarter to actually commit when i'm back in August)

Also, I'm dutch and I have seen other dutch people here. If you or everyone else wanna casual chat, hit me up. Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Peace.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon