Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long before PM starts working

(22-06-2020, 08:53 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  How does the skin change ? Also did you notice any side effects

(22-06-2020, 11:16 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Perhaps Biovea ships to India? Their pm seems to be very good, don't know how it compares to Aitnerol as I haven't got their stuff yet.

It sure takes time for pm to start working, but I think the skin changes and mental changes start very quickly, I guess its up to individual, but for me it seems to work pretty much right away.

Skin starts to get thinner, and softer.
Body hair slows down.
Side effects ... Breast growth ..lol

I can’t wait for the side effects to show Smile

(22-06-2020, 09:26 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(22-06-2020, 08:53 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  How does the skin change ? Also did you notice any side effects

(22-06-2020, 11:16 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Perhaps Biovea ships to India? Their pm seems to be very good, don't know how it compares to Aitnerol as I haven't got their stuff yet.

It sure takes time for pm to start working, but I think the skin changes and mental changes start very quickly, I guess its up to individual, but for me it seems to work pretty much right away.

Skin starts to get thinner, and softer.
Body hair slows down.
Side effects ... Breast growth ..lol

You may also expect to see your hair get shinier.. Wink Remember to take a lot of calcium when you're on pm btw.

Does this dosage of PM work ? It says extract 10:1

PM source try searching on Purafem UK they should ship to your location.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon