Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long before PM starts working

Guys I am on 100 mg concentrate of PM since two weeks. I haven’t seen any noticeable difference on my nipples. Just my chest looks fuller coz of the workout and FG I am taking. How long before the PM will start taking effect ?

Give it a couple of months. Seriously. It takes time for your body to react to hormone level changes and even longer for tissue to grow/change. After about 6-8 weeks, you should start to feel changes in your nipples. Don't expect "growth" for at least a few months. One thing that might happen fairly quickly is that the little lumps that form behind your nipples may quickly branch out into a proper mass of glandular stuff. That could happen in as little as 2-3 months and should be about the size of a golf ball, cut in half. The fat accumulation, nipple and areola size increase will happen slowly over a couple of years.

In other words, you should start to "bud" in about one and a half to two months, then proceed slowly from there. And I truly believe that MORE PM will not increase the speed of development; I've actually read that it can impede progress. I'm sure you're very eager to see changes, but you should consider a couple of months of no more than 1000 mg of pure PM per day.

Thank you so much for this info. I just am not able to find pure PM which is why I am on the concentrate capsule that also has B12.

(18-06-2020, 05:13 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Give it a couple of months. Seriously. It takes time for your body to react to hormone level changes and even longer for tissue to grow/change. After about 6-8 weeks, you should start to feel changes in your nipples. Don't expect "growth" for at least a few months. One thing that might happen fairly quickly is that the little lumps that form behind your nipples may quickly branch out into a proper mass of glandular stuff. That could happen in as little as 2-3 months and should be about the size of a golf ball, cut in half. The fat accumulation, nipple and areola size increase will happen slowly over a couple of years.

In other words, you should start to "bud" in about one and a half to two months, then proceed slowly from there. And I truly believe that MORE PM will not increase the speed of development; I've actually read that it can impede progress. I'm sure you're very eager to see changes, but you should consider a couple of months of no more than 1000 mg of pure PM per day.

(18-06-2020, 05:21 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Thank you so much for this info. I just am not able to find pure PM which is why I am on the concentrate capsule that also has B12.

You're welcome. I hope you are able to find pure PM. I tried a concentrate type and it didn't work. It seems that certain key components get pulled out when concentrates are made, perhaps the ones that we need...

How do you know it’s pure PM ? I have ordered this from Amazon India. Do you think it is pure ?

Health Mart Pure Ayurvedic Capsule for Women | 500 mg | 60 Vegetarian Capsules https://www.amazon.in/dp/B089RZ44JJ/ref=...7EbK3AHBFX

(19-06-2020, 06:59 PM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  
(18-06-2020, 05:21 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  Thank you so much for this info. I just am not able to find pure PM which is why I am on the concentrate capsule that also has B12.

You're welcome. I hope you are able to find pure PM. I tried a concentrate type and it didn't work. It seems that certain key components get pulled out when concentrates are made, perhaps the ones that we need...

From the packaging it "looks" ok, hard to tell.

Also keep in mind, there is a reason why most of us fall back
on the Ainterol brand.

You may find it cheaper to try and buy in bulk.

(22-06-2020, 01:32 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Also keep in mind, there is a reason why most of us fall back
on the Ainterol brand.

^ This. It just makes sense to try to get Ainterol because it's a know quantity; we know it works.

They don’t ship to India Sad

Perhaps Biovea ships to India? Their pm seems to be very good, don't know how it compares to Aitnerol as I haven't got their stuff yet.

It sure takes time for pm to start working, but I think the skin changes and mental changes start very quickly, I guess its up to individual, but for me it seems to work pretty much right away.

How does the skin change ? Also did you notice any side effects

(22-06-2020, 11:16 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Perhaps Biovea ships to India? Their pm seems to be very good, don't know how it compares to Aitnerol as I haven't got their stuff yet.

It sure takes time for pm to start working, but I think the skin changes and mental changes start very quickly, I guess its up to individual, but for me it seems to work pretty much right away.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon