Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry arrived today. How much vacuum?

That's an interesting way to deal with it. I do not count pumps, but just use the fell as the "measure" on how much is good. I should try to that too as its always about the same amount of pressure which works the best. 

One trick with the lube btw is to apply only in the middle/below/above depending on which part you want to concentrate, the domes pull in the most lubed area of course so with being smart you can concetrate on cleavage/upper/lower boob way easier. Also keep in mind that pumping near the armpit might put some strain on the nerves which go to your arm and in worse case can cause pinched nerve or even nerve damage in the long run, so either avoid pumping the armpit area or at least don't overdo it.

Causing permanent nerve damage does not happen over night, its actually very difficult to make happen if your nerves are not pinched during the night. I have tested this and pumping too much near the armpit sure pushes nerves and can cause problems if overdone. I know this nerve stuff all too well because I was sick with carpal tunnel syndrome, which was then fixed with surgeried on my palm/wrist, noogling too much from wrong spot can cause the same nerves to get stuck. So if you feel tingling and loose sensitivity from your fingertips or palm, stop noogling for a while, or place the domes differently.

(The way pinched nerves can break is if  they're not allowed to recover, nerve pinch basically is nerve inflamation because there's not enough space for it, the surface of the nerve then gets rubbed off which will cause pain and in long run damage if they aren't allowed to heal. No pressure during rest is the way to heal them, massage does not help but make it worse. )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread