Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

Hi E, I'd love to see an update from you soon.  Big Grin Hug I'll catch up with via email too.  Heart

(01-07-2023, 03:01 PM)Eloise Wrote:  I’ve been out of the country for a bit so NBE sadly took a back seat and, therefore, any potential growth.  Here’s what I’m currently working with…
Lovely breasts, and very nice areolas   [Image: heart.gif]

-Teddy

Wow they are lovely breasts and I have major areola envy now Smile

Lotus, my fairy boob mother, your wish is my command  Tongue 

Teddy and wee2er, thank you but I’m afraid they have shrunk a bit.

It may not look like a lot of growth but they feel more dense and jiggle a bit more.  They have been itching like crazy the past few days so maybe a growth spurt is oncoming. Fingers crossed.  

Anywho, what I’ve been on:

Morning:
1800mg RR
1600mg GTE (45% EGCG)
1030mg WP
1000mg EPO
1000mg Fish Oil
125mcg D3
1500mg MSM
600mg calcium
1000mg L-lysine
1000mg PM

Evening:
1600mg GTE
1800mg WP
1500mg MSM
500mg PM
2000mg ginseng 

But I’m going to be scrapping most of it and going back on E2, Spiro, and PC.  I’ll prob keep the MSM, WP, calcium and some others.  I’d like to pick your brain Lotus.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-12-2023, 01:17 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Teddy and wee2er, thank you but I’m afraid they have shrunk a bit.

It may not look like a lot of growth but they feel more dense and jiggle a bit more.  They have been itching like crazy the past few days so maybe a growth spurt is oncoming. Fingers crossed.  

Well, you say they may have shrunk a bit, but they look wonderful nonetheless. What contributes more to the look of an overall feminine breast, more so than just size, to me, is the Areola. And you have such amazing Areolas'...

I'm with Budding, they may have shrunk a little, bit to me it's not about size, think quality over quantity... such feminine rounded look, areolas and nipples, they look absolutely fab.
If I can get mine looking like yours I'd be one happy chappie Smile
Keep up the good work xx

Thanks!   Big Grin  I do like my areolas! Especially when they get big and puffy!  

Now it’s time to work on duct growth.  I’ve been taking about 3000mg MSM daily.  Split 1500mg in thr AM with calcium and PM and same in the evening.  I’m trying to figure out the best cascading sequence with my program to maximize potential.

As far as growth goes, I’m currently on 1500mg PM.  But I’ll be switching to pharma E2 soon!  Can’t wait to get back on that!  Also pairing that with some progesterone.  When I did last time, I had the best results.  Hopefully I can pick up and build off what I currently have!  

Can’t wait for my girls to grow!  

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!  Hug

I keep seeing MSM and thought maybe I should try this also, I looked it up, then looked at my glucosamine supplement for my aching joints, which don't ache anymore, and it has MSM lol!. Big Grin

Happy Holidays, everyone!  

I hope 2024 will bring health, wealth, and happiness for all.  As well as some boobs, a booty, and feminine beauty!  

Celebrate Hug Kiss 

Happy Holidays Eloise! And everyone else! Best wishes to all![b][url=https://www.breastnexum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=19651][/url][/b]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon