Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

Looking great. Gf material for some luck person.

Looking very sensual  Tongue

Wolf-Whistle !!

Thank you Eloise for this pic, once again you bring style and beauty to something boring like wrapping presents  Tongue and making it look fun...wish I could've been there to help.  HugHeart

Thank you, everyone for your kind comments Big Grin

Lotus, we would have a fun time, for sure!!

Due to a bout of illness over the past month, I lost at least a cup size.  This was largely due to giving my body a rest and not taking anything.  Now that I’m back, it’s time to restart.  With infinite wisdom from Lotus, I’ve tweaked my program:

Morning:
2100mg Reishi 
2000mg Green Tea (45% EGCG)
2000mg Korean Ginseng
5000iu D3
3000mg MSM
1000mg Calcium
1/4 teaspoon PG cream 
1000 PM

Afternoon:
1000mg Reishi 
1000mg Green Tea

Evening:
3000mg MSM
1/4 teaspoon PG cream
1000mg PM
1000mg Reishi
1000mg Green Tea

Knowing my body, I really need to tank my T levels.  Hence the seeming overload of Reishi and Green Tea.  Also, my body has respond exceptionally well when I combined E2 and PG with MSM.  I’ll give this routine a shot for a month then take a week off.  I’ll post a starting picture later.

Just come accross your post's seen the photo and WOW, very good results, thank you for sharing.

May I ask the routine that you take looks a lot, apart from the obvious, how does your body cope with that amount especially RR.

Thanks
Liz
x

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Liz,

I’ve scaled back a bit on the RR.  About 1800mg in the morning and 1800mg in the evening.  More than 12 hrs apart.  My body does well but, holy smokes,  GTE is aaaahhhhbmmmmaaaaazinggg!!  Coupled with D3, I feel like it’s going to help do fantastic things to my body.  (Thanks Lotus  Kiss)

Stay warm, ladies and gents!  It feels so great to have THAT feeling again.  IYKYK!  

Hug

[attachment=19605]

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hug Hug Hug Hug

(04-02-2023, 12:54 AM):hug:Eloise Wrote:  My body does well but, holy smokes,  GTE is aaaahhhhbmmmmaaaaazinggg!!  Coupled with D3, I feel like it’s going to help do fantastic things to my body.  (Thanks Lotus  Kiss)

You're welcome,  Hug if you like the gte results you'll love the ginseng combination, because it does something unexpectedly awesome. Big GrinKiss...in the science realm of things. Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon