Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

(21-07-2022, 07:23 PM)Bunnie Wrote:  

I do a lot but I can't keep up with that body you have.

Looking great.

Bunnie, thank you!!

Myboobs, yayboobs, BJ, and Lottie: thank you all for your kind words.

>Lottie: MSM per Lotus’ thread says about 3000mg couple with Calcium and other things.  I defer to their knowledge.

(21-07-2022, 06:42 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Target run day.

Eloise, on your next target run day I would like to volunteer if i could...you know, as a cart pusher, back up support(?) or whatever cause you might need it wearing that outfit.  Big GrinCool

Well done  Smile

(03-09-2022, 02:40 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(21-07-2022, 06:42 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Target run day.

Eloise, on your next target run day I would like to volunteer if i could...you know, as a cart pusher, back up support(?) or whatever cause you might need it wearing that outfit.  Big GrinCool

Well done  Smile

Blush My gosh, certainly!!!  I’m certain we would make quite the shopping duo Smile 

And quick question for either you Lotus or for anyone that could answer: I’ve been thinking of how certain things ‘stack’ together or ‘cascade’.  Is there a list that someone has compile to show what pairs well with what?  For example, I take calcium, Wild Yam, MSM, and PC cream together; I also take Fish Oil and EPO together.  What else ‘stacks’ well or what sequence works best to maximize the efficiency and optimization of the herbs?

Just checking in.  

[attachment=19330]

Eloise,

Very nice! Those look perfect!

-Kay

(23-11-2022, 09:33 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Just checking in.  

That checks out. Wink

(23-11-2022, 09:33 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Just checking in.  

Hi Eloise, I think you're looking great. Check in more often please.  HeartBig Grin

Lotus, Manue, and Kay: Thank you!!

Per Lotus’ request, here I am a few days ago wrapping gifts.  I hope everyone had a good holiday!

[attachment=19461]

You look very pretty

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon