Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

Eloise:
Congrats on your progress to date... Looking Fabulous!
Jo

(11-06-2022, 06:12 PM)wee2er Wrote:  
(10-06-2022, 10:09 PM)Eloise Wrote:  From flat to stacked.  It's possible.  I never thought I would be able to grow anything.  I spent hours looking at pictures and being jealous of those who were blessed by the boobie fairy.  Don't give up.  It's a long but gradual process.  Enjoy the journey.
Clearly all these herbs (witha  bit of HRT help) do work.
You have lovely shaped breast and female shape, I'm so jealous.
Keep at it and lets see how far you can grow Smile

Thank you!  I’m going to try to see how far I can take it but I’d be happy to have some nice perky b-cups.

(12-06-2022, 07:36 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-06-2022, 10:09 PM)Eloise Wrote:  From flat to stacked.  It's possible.  I never thought I would be able to grow anything.  I spent hours looking at pictures and being jealous of those who were blessed by the boobie fairy.  Don't give up.  It's a long but gradual process.  Enjoy the journey.

Hi Eloise, your patience paid off, lovely progress.  :D

Lotus, thank you!!!  Your help and encouragement along the way over the years has been a huge reason why I have these breasts.

wow, they are some dreamlike booies there!

[attachment=18782]

Target run day.

I do a lot but I can't keep up with that body you have.

Looking great.

you look awesome

Eloise, congratulations.  Your boob growth progress is commendable and enviable!  BJ

(26-04-2022, 12:17 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Lady Charlotte and Cat: thank you!  Blush

My new program is the most natural supplements I’ve taken but, given what I’ve learned about my body over the past few years, they are necessary for growth.

are you finding the msm makes any difference?, the rec dose it seems is 1000 and youre taking 3000?
lottie x

(21-07-2022, 06:42 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Target run day.
Looking very sexy . Well done

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon