Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

Yeah I had waited until a year on E2 before adding PG, though with my growth from before I probably could have started it sooner. It's fine though as 100mg does seem to be my sweet spot and has been doing well.

It can be trial and error to find that sweet spot—even for the doctors.  Glad you found it, though.  In addition to breast growth, I found progesterone helped feminize the rest of my body—shift weight to my hips and give me an over-all-feminine shape as shown down below.  

[attachment=18492]

It's nice to see that it's doing so good for you and that your body is certainly shaping up well! Nice progress indeed~

Really enjoyed how perky and plump (with help from a generous push-up) the girls were today…

[attachment=18600]

(19-02-2022, 10:58 PM)Eloise Wrote:  It can be trial and error to find that sweet spot—even for the doctors.  Glad you found it, though.  In addition to breast growth, I found progesterone helped feminize the rest of my body—shift weight to my hips and give me an over-all-feminine shape as shown down below.  

lovely figure x

(19-02-2022, 07:19 PM)Eloise Wrote:  It all depends on your levels, with regard to progesterone.  For it to be effective, it’s been reported to hold off adding it until a year or so.  I don’t have the specific levels at hand but if I do, I’ll update you.  Perhaps that’s why your body wasn’t taking too it—it was too ‘early’ to add it.  Idk though.  ??‍♀️
Best of luck in your new program!

Lady Charlotte and Cat: thank you!  Blush

My new program is the most natural supplements I’ve taken but, given what I’ve learned about my body over the past few years, they are necessary for growth.

Morning:
1000mg PM
2700mg Reishi (my T is a real a-hole and needs a sledgehammer to knock it down)
600mg WP
12mg Astaxanthin 
600mg Calcium/2mgc VD3
Massage after shower with Aleo Vera (Tues, Thurs, Sat)
Massage after shower with PC cream (Mon, Weds, Fri)
1 cup Green Tea (Matcha)

Evening:
500mg PM
900mg RM
3000mg MSM
100mgc D3
Maybe massage, if I feel like it or have time.

Tbh, I’ve been rather inconsistent but I’ve got down a routine now.  After three days, my boobs had that all too familiar itchy feeling which I knew was a great sign.  So too was the return of puffy nipples.  Hopefully I keep to this and see how much I can gain.

[attachment=18601]

From flat to stacked.  It's possible.  I never thought I would be able to grow anything.  I spent hours looking at pictures and being jealous of those who were blessed by the boobie fairy.  Don't give up.  It's a long but gradual process.  Enjoy the journey.

[attachment=18689]

Clearly all these herbs (witha  bit of HRT help) do work.
You have lovely shaped breast and female shape, I'm so jealous.
Keep at it and lets see how far you can grow Smile

(10-06-2022, 10:09 PM)Eloise Wrote:  From flat to stacked.  It's possible.  I never thought I would be able to grow anything.  I spent hours looking at pictures and being jealous of those who were blessed by the boobie fairy.  Don't give up.  It's a long but gradual process.  Enjoy the journey.

Hi Eloise, your patience paid off, lovely progress.  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon