Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

Eloise,  Very nice development.  A pair of real famine shaped boobs.  Congratulations.  Keep at it.  It's a wonderful journey we are on.

So I’ve had achy heavy boobs as of recent.  I take 2mg E2 and 100mg Spiro in the morning along with 200 mL of green tea extract.  About 8hrs later I take 2mg more of E2 and 100 Spiro with 200mL green tea extract.  Later on I have 3000 MSM and D3.  Before going to bed I take forskolin and artichoke extract.  Plus I massage with aloe when I get out of the shower.

[attachment=17162]
[attachment=17161]

Looking really beautiful.

You are looking really great. Thanks for update. It is a slippery slope!

Michelle

I'm a newbie here so only just started on my NBE program / slippery slope.
Your breast, and you look stunning, wonderful looking female breast.
They give me such inspiration to keep pushing forward, many thanks for sharing.

So I’ve been off HRT for a year for reasons I don’t want to get into.  Nevertheless, I’m deciding to start up again.  This time without using E2 and Spiro…at least.  This probably means an end to posting in the HRT programs.

Looks like you have have good start already . Clearly defined boobs and nipples .
best of luck for larger boobs

Thank you!!  It’s been quite a journey and I’m blessed to have anything.  I was flat as pancake before I started.  The best thing I did to jumpstart any growth was 200mg PG taken rectally. Sounds weird, right? But it bypassed the liver and had better absorption rates and seriously helped round out my growth.  Hopefully I can jumpstart my growth using NBE—for now.  I’ve been off HRT for a year so I need to get my T-levels substantial down, first.  The reishi I ordered should help that.  I’ll prob add some WP and green tea extract—the later I used throughout HRT.  After I lower T, I’m going to start taking PM with some PG, MSM.  Stay tuned to see where this goes!  ❤️

(19-02-2022, 02:05 PM)Eloise Wrote:  The best thing I did to jumpstart any growth was 200mg PG taken rectally.
I've been taking 100mg like that for a few months now too. I tried 200mg a couple months before I went to 100mg but it seemed to give me some negative effects I wasn't fond of. 100 however seems to be where I'm comfortable at. I've thought about trying 1 pill orally as well as 1 rectally to try a sort of cycle phase but I'm not sure yet.

Have you tried taking it orally at all or tried doing both like I mentioned above? I hear rectal is of course the better method due to bypassing so much but I know lots of HRT things can vary drastically from person to person.

Anyway I wish you luck! You did seem to be on the right path before so I hope things can still be positive for you by swapping back to the herbal route.

It all depends on your levels, with regard to progesterone.  For it to be effective, it’s been reported to hold off adding it until a year or so.  I don’t have the specific levels at hand but if I do, I’ll update you.  Perhaps that’s why your body wasn’t taking too it—it was too ‘early’ to add it.  Idk though.  ??‍♀️

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon