Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Asellus HRT journey - Come give me advices !

Hello everyone,

I'm a french 32 years old MtF, who started HRT 4 months ago. I was at start only on Oestrogel, but due to low rate of estradiol 3 months in (60pg), I switched to injections 1 month ago (Estradiol Undecylate) with the aim of doing oestrogen monotherapy.

As you can see in the pics below, I'm still at the start of my journey, I'd say that I am in Tanner stage 2 (mammal glands), beginning of stage 3.

I was wondering, despite the HRT, if you have any ideas of additional things I could do :
- Do you see any supplements (not messing with estradiol level obviously) that I could add ?
- Do you think I can already start breast pumping ? I understood it was safer to wait a Tanner stage 4 or 5, hence around 1 year or 1.5 years HRT, before doing so
- Anything else in mind ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey, gentle up

Can I ask you a question? Is your HRT journey because you wanna be a woman or because you want to feminize yourself? I’ve been on and off HRT for the past six months not even on it long enough to grow an inch upstairs but I would love to take more of a woman shape, but still stay a man

Hello Mindhak, in my case I'm MtF, my goal through transition is to live full time as a woman in society.

If you have specific questions, to maybe help yourself understand better another standpoint if you need it, you can DM me.

Greetins everyone, thanks to the people who answered me in DMs, specially Lotus for all the good advices, here's a sum up of what I plan for now and additions infos :

HRT
My lab work 1 month ago, I was still using gel :
Estradiol : 62 pg/mL
Testosterone : 0.52 ng/ml = 52 ng/dL
I know that estradiol was clearly too low, while my testosterone lowered a lot (668ng/dL pre HRT), which is encouraging. 
This is why I switch to estradiol injection. 
I should reach an average of 300pg within a reach of 350/250pg of estradiol, given how my testosterone lowered with only 60pg of estradiol, I hope that I won't need an anti-androgen, we'll see next lab test.

Breast pumping
Apparently HRT start and breast pumping are compatible.
I'll base my strategy on HelloDidi excellent tutorial, hope to manage to do it 3 times per day, we'll see.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=31273

Supplements
Supplements I'm already taking are :
- 20mL/day Fish Oil (good fat for Omega 3)
- 10mL/day Cod liver oil, good for vitamin A (no impact on breast growth to my knowledge) and vitamin D (can help growth hormone, 10mL = 800UI approximately)
- 500mg/day L glutathion (no impact IMO)
- 300mg/day L cysthine (no impact IMO)
What I will add for additional breast growth :
- 3g/day MSM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon