Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

LisaM HRT Transition

Heart 

continued over from : LisaM BO Journey

I have made the jump from NBE to HRT wheeeeee

Why didn't this happen before?

Well transition is an ever evolving journey and things change with the passage of time and understanding.

I was also unaware of all of the means of HRT available.

Once I discovered that I could source Estrogen without using bitcoin on dodgy websites, and I found something that doesn't involve pills (liver strain) or needles (injections)
or crazy high pricing.

So here we are.

The journey begins - again!

Lisa

Welcome aboard the HRT train .... Smile 
I to hopped aboard a year or so for similar reasons, once I found out that I could source reliably and not too expense pukka estrogen etc, it was a no brainer. 
I was getting really worried with the amount of herbs each day, HRT slashed the number of daily pills and is more effective.
I'm in that odd camp on HRT but with no intention of transitioning.
Good luck

Thank you.

You must be micro dosing if you don't want to transition?

Hi Lisa,

My regime for the last 15-months has been:
4mg Progynova / day (sublingually)
0.5mg Dutasteride (stopped after 12-months)

Then added 3-months ago:
4 caps BO / day (rectal)
2 caps PGland / day (rectal)

Although, since starting BO & PGland my blood pressure has increased, so I've just stopped them both and added hawthorn extract as an extra help. Fingers crossed my BP gets back to normal, then I'll consider adding a small amount of BO/PGland.

For the last couple of weeks I've added back to my regime:
2 caps RR / day (rectal)
Along with 2~4 cups of Green tea/day and the usual Vit C, D & Tumeric

I'll  be ordering up some Biovea Prog cream and adding that to the mix.

So yes I'm kind of micro-dosing LOL

As I have achieved my original goal of B-cup sized breasts, my goals have shifted to developing a more female breast shape/areolas/nipples and fat redistribution to create a more feminine overall look. Ok, this may sound at odds with staying male, but that's where my head has been all along, and as far as I can see, I can't envisage that changing.

Ahh I see, strangely enough my BP dropped to a better value after being on BO for a few months.

The iHerb order came in so I can now add GTE (Green Tea Extract) to my Anti Androgen armoury. This brings my AA to GTE + Reishi mushrooms which should be ok for me as at 58 my T levels will be dropping versus a younger persons.

I've been using the Lenzetto spray for Estrogen, which is fine (in theory) 

Positives are: it's really fast drying compared to gel and non messy.

However, I'm going to discontinue using it and will switch to Oestrogel though because the Lenzetto spray (yes it looks a bit like a weird sex toy) is inconsistent in what comes out, sometimes it's a little, sometimes a normal dose. I'm only doing 2x sprays a day at the moment (once first thing, and once last thing) but I'm not at all convinced the spray is consistent and I'm likely to get more E than I want or need at this point

With the Oestrogel you can see it in your hand and know the amount is the same each time, so once the current Lenzetto bottle is done I'll be switching over despite the fact it's a little more messy and takes a little longer to dry.

I'm UK based and if anyone does want to buy the 5 unopened packs of Lenzetto spray, just drop me a PM it may be that your dosage requirements are more advanced than mine currently and the fact that you might get 1.5 doses instead of 2 may not be such an issue for you.

Not much new to comment on this week.

I've had some fluctuating levels of tiredness towards the end of the week, unsure if this is Testosterone levels being zapped perhaps or maybe just life. Some minor headaches etc occasionally. Nothing too bad really.

I'm on the GTE + Reishi twice a day combination now + Lenzetto spray 2x once first thing, once last thing.

My wife had a bit of a wobble late last week which was upsetting for us both. In the main she's been really awesome and being caught up in the now you kinda forget that there was a past that was different to the present and the future. It's a reminder that things you do have consequences to the people around you and that translates to terrible sadness and fear from her, and terrible guilt and fear for me. Fear of the changes and being able to cope, and fear of being accepted with the changes and in general, it's a lot sometimes. It really is.

I know it's all part of the process and we're both fervently praying that we'll be ok together moving forward but it is really unpleasant and upsetting for both of us. We do tend to bounce back though as our love and connection is really strong.

Anyone who says Trans people are doing it for fun/attention or some sort of thrill seeking really don't know what they're talking about, there's an awful lot of misery and sadness amidst all the euphoria and joy, it's a mixed bag for sure.

Maybe this week will be a little cheerier.

Lisa

Wee2er,

What kind of BO capsules are you using that you can take rectally--the Swanson Ovarian Glandular, or some other brand?

I take P rectally, but didn't think any of the supplements would work that way?

Thanks!

@Avign0n
Swanson BO & PGland, I empty the capsules into some boiled water, and let the powders dissolve.
Generally 3 caps will happily dissolve in 5ml of warm water.
Apologise Lisa I won't high jack your thread.
Hope that helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon