Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

You’re breasts look fantastic

(28-12-2023, 04:07 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Happy Holidays, everyone!  

I hope 2024 will bring health, wealth, and happiness for all.  As well as some boobs, a booty, and feminine beauty!  

Celebrate Hug Kiss 

Hi E, looking stylish and cute.  Hug Thank you for posting you're former program, I hope the new program brings you even more success in 2024.  Kiss

(31-12-2023, 06:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(28-12-2023, 04:07 AM)Eloise Wrote:  Happy Holidays, everyone!  

I hope 2024 will bring health, wealth, and happiness for all.  As well as some boobs, a booty, and feminine beauty!  

Celebrate Hug Kiss 

Hi E, looking stylish and cute.  Hug Thank you for posting you're former program, I hope the new program brings you even more success in 2024.  Kiss

Hug Hug thank you, lotus!  That means a lot.  I can only hope to one day be as beautiful as you are inside and outside.  I’ve been doing a lot of reading about boob science.  I have a few ideas I’d like to run past you  Big Grin  Take care!! Kiss 

Also, thank you Kay and Beth!  I hope 2024 is a wonderful year for you both!!

Okay, so I’ve been back on 4mg E2, 200mg Spiro, 200mg Prog since the end of December.  Perhaps it does not look like much but they have been itchy, sore, heavy, and feel fuller.  Hopefully they can grow some more  Tongue

(09-02-2024, 11:21 PM)Eloise Wrote:  Okay, so I’ve been back on 4mg E2, 200mg Spiro, 200mg Prog since the end of December.  Perhaps it does not look like much but they have been itchy, sore, heavy, and feel fuller.  Hopefully they can grow some more  Tongue

Your breasts look wonderful, a nice feminine shape so far...how exciting for you!!

What a lovely pair, love the shape. 
Keep up the good work x

I’m Still the same routine as last post.  Forgot to mention I’m also taking 1500mg MSM, calcium, and D3.  Again, I can’t see too much difference but they fill in bras better these days.

Your boobs look fantastic developing nicely --areola look larger --you have such a nice thin frame so any growth will b very noticeable.  Heart Heart

looking amazing, definitely some growth x

Hi Eloise, I agree with what others have commented on you looking fantastic and amazing. Heart  May I ask if you've had any lab work done… and if so, can you share the results. I'm not a fan of Spiro, it's okay as a starter AA, however it's suggested to move off it within 6-12 months after starting Spiro. I remember we had discussions about Spiro causing breast bud fusion in the past here, but the important thing to move off it is because of depression, then poor breast growth results after that. I'd also suggest adding progesterone to your breasts too.The important thing to know (first) is how your current program is working on your hormones.  Hug

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon