Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shatavari needs to get credit !

Hi, I have been on Shatavari since a month and can’t tell you how sensitive my nipples have become. I just jumped on to mild PM. But my chest and niples have now become shapely and I think it is because of Shatavari. I don’t have any budding yet but my niples are perky all day and now they even perk out of my t shirt.

Is anyone else a fan of shatavari ! Because I am in India it’s so easily available here. Also it is quite strong.

Do you happen to have any studies on shatavari? Are you still taking it?

I use to take shatavari root to improve my libido and it would make me feel larger even when not feeling frisky. I haven't tried it yet for breast growth but plan to with pueraria mirifica if I can find a good seller. The last batch of shatavari I bought from Sewanti wasn't all that great. I use to take lots of it without an anti-androgen and didn't experience any boob growth, so I don't think it's anti-androgenic like pueraria mirifica or progestogenic like fenugreek.

I've read shatavari can modestly increase growth hormone,[1] which is predictive of breast volume, and that it binds to estrogen receptors and stimulates growth of the breasts when applied topically,[2] and can increase prolactin levels,[3] but scientists don't seem to have identified the exact mechanism behind it. One study suggested it may be due to its rutin content,[4] which shows remarkable expression of estrogen receptor alpha, prolactin receptor and growth hormone receptor.[5] A study done on the leaves of shatavari estimated there to be 4.76% of rutin equivalents,[6] which is 4 times more than buckwheat seeds and 100 times more than common foods containing rutin. I couldn't find a study on the flavonoid content of shatavari root, but it's reported to contain steroidal saponins, quercetin, rutin, hyperoside and kaempferol. Flowers and mature fruit of shatavari are reported to contain 2.5% rutin.[7]

Regardless, if the scientists agree shatavari makes boobs bigger, it's definitely strong!  I remember reading a review on Amazon of some girl who took shatavari root powder for depression and was blown away her bras didn't fit anymore and she gained 2 cup sizes as a side-effect.

References

1. Effect of the feed Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) on body weight and puberty of Sahiwal heifers.
  2. Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari): A Versatile Female Tonic.
  3. Evaluation of early postpartum fenugreek supplementation on expressed breast milk volume and prolactin levels variation.
  4. Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) targeting estrogen receptor α: - An in-vitro and in-silico mechanistic study.
  5. The Effect of Administration of Rutin on Plasma Levels of Estrogen, Prolactin, Growth Hormone and Gene Expression of Their Receptors in Mammary Glands in Ovariectomized Rats.
  6. Total phenolic content & total flavanoid content of asparagus racemosus leaves methanolic extract.
  7. Chemical constituents of Asparagus.

Shatavari is a wonder herb, if you ask me. 
I personally think it should be in everyone’s program.

Has my attention,can you take with PM?

(10-06-2020, 04:21 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  

Hi, I have been on Shatavari since a month and can’t tell you how sensitive my nipples have become. I just jumped on to mild PM. But my chest and niples have now become shapely and I think it is because of Shatavari. I don’t have any budding yet but my niples are perky all day and now they even perk out of my t shirt.

Is anyone else a fan of shatavari ! Because I am in India it’s so easily available here. Also it is quite strong.

I haven't tried it.....yet! But I will. I have gone up to a D after two years of NBE. I want to go up to a DD without another two years! So thanks girlie!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon