Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bambi's Boob Journey

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  I'm glad that there is a place to be able to track your progress and get advice. 

1st entry

Band 40"

Bust 44"

Over 42"

Cup A/B but by all of the calculators out there I'm  a B/C but I don't see how.

So bra size 42B maybe.

Starting regiment

1200mg Lechithin 2x a day

620mg Fenugreek 2x a day

Breast massage (inward and up) 100 to 200 reps 3-4 times a day.

Duration about a month now.

Recent Observations

Right breast seems fuller than left, also right areola seems to want to bust out of its budding shell. Slight white discoloration around both areolas (possible fluid retention) but I'm hoping that this may turn into increased areola area. Recent thoughts from why to why not. Photos attached.

Personal note. My partner has noticed the jiggle at play time.   Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

Wow. How does the lecithin help ? You never did Pm ?

(10-06-2020, 01:31 AM)Bambi Wrote:  

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  I'm glad that there is a place to be able to track your progress and get advice. 

1st entry

Band 40"

Bust 44"

Over 42"

So bra size 42B maybe.

Starting regiment

620mg Fenugreek 2x a day

Recent Observations

Right breast seems fuller than left, also right areola seems to want to bust out of its budding shell. Slight white discoloration around both areolas (possible fluid retention) but I'm hoping that this may turn into increased areola area. Recent thoughts from why to why not. Photos attached.

Personal note. My partner has noticed the jiggle at play time.   Rolleyes" alt="Rolleyes" title="Rolleyes">

(10-06-2020, 05:15 PM)BoobyDoo Wrote:  

Wow. How does the lecithin help ? You never did Pm ?

(10-06-2020, 01:31 AM)Bambi Wrote:  

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">  I'm glad that there is a place to be able to track your progress and get advice. 

1st entry

Band 40"

Bust 44"

Over 42"

So bra size 42B maybe.

Starting regiment

620mg Fenugreek 2x a day

Recent Observations

No photos attached......

Hi Cat & Booby

1st dont think of lecithin as a necessary supplement but rather a healthy lil helper

I have not found no actual scientific evidence that supports any type of breast growth however it does contain isoflavones and phytoestrogens  however weak they may be and at a daily intake of 2400mg what can it hurt, unless you're allergic.

2nd I'll attach some pics as soon as I can figure out how lol  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Star 

Merry Christmas all, just giving an update here.
Started PM & Red Clover 12-25-20
Current Dailey Regiment 
PM 550mg x 2
RC 800mg x 2
FG 610mg x 2
BC 200mg x 2
Band 42"
Bust 46"
Day 3 on PM & RC, Slight tenderness in both breasts

Hi Bambi, it looks like you have some pretty good growth before PM. Was your growth from Lecithin and Fenugreek with massages only? Or, did you have growth before these? Thx!

(11-06-2020, 01:10 AM)Bambi Wrote:  

Hi Cat & Booby

1st dont think of lecithin as a necessary supplement but rather a healthy lil helper

I have not found no actual scientific evidence that supports any type of breast growth however it does contain isoflavones and phytoestrogens  however weak they may be and at a daily intake of 2400mg what can it hurt, unless you're allergic.

2nd I'll attach some pics as soon as I can figure out how lol  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Good growth  Wink

(27-12-2020, 08:05 AM)Bambi Wrote:  Merry Christmas all, just giving an update here.
Started PM & Red Clover 12-25-20
Current Dailey Regiment 
PM 550mg x 2
RC 800mg x 2
FG 610mg x 2
BC 200mg x 2
Band 42"
Bust 46"
Day 3 on PM & RC, Slight tenderness in both breasts
Good program

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon