Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Coloured patch under nippls after PM is normal ?

Does PM weaken your immune ? And

Is it normal to get strange discoloration patch under niples after you go on pm ?

Just to be sure of all the facts what is your dosage you're starting with and what brand?

100 mg - Swanson Herbs PM. It is a mixture with B12. I just take one pill per day along with Fenugreek and SP.

(09-06-2020, 07:12 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

Just to be sure of all the facts what is your dosage you're starting with and what brand?

Doesn't sound like a 100 mg would be enough to cause this, unless this is a allergic reaction

Ok thanks. I was wondering if I taken 5 capsules at one time - 500mg won’t that also increase the B12 intake. Is it advisable to do that ? The bottle dosage says one per day.

(10-06-2020, 11:26 AM)michelle street Wrote:  

Doesn't sound like a 100 mg would be enough to cause this, unless this is a allergic reaction

Sorry for repeating myself, but that's not 100mg of PM. It's 100mg of concentrated PM, equivalent to 1000mg pure PM.
Stick to 1 per day for now, don't rush up the dosage before you even know if one pill is enough.

Thank you for the reply. I get it now. Will stick to one pill as per the dosage and see what happens.

(10-06-2020, 10:16 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Sorry for repeating myself, but that's not 100mg of PM. It's 100mg of concentrated PM, equivalent to 1000mg pure PM.
Stick to 1 per day for now, don't rush up the dosage before you even know if one pill is enough.

Thank you Shirazmn that's good information to remember

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon