Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update pic

(11-06-2020, 12:17 AM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  ok, that pic was just with pumping, massage and progesterone cream, I hadn't started on pm then.

pump for an hour or so each day when I can

also use a bellababy breast pump, not sure if that helps, but feels nice  Blush 

as for where do I go from here, just carry on I guess...……….

x

How do you use your Bellababy pump, I use mine on Nooglberry domes, pinching the tube when the release valve opens to get down to pressure quicker, I tend to use the second button normally on 2-4.
Danni X
PS I just wish I had something worth taking a pic of.

(28-07-2023, 07:42 AM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  
(11-06-2020, 12:17 AM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  ok, that pic was just with pumping, massage and progesterone cream, I hadn't started on pm then.

pump for an hour or so each day when I can

also use a bellababy breast pump, not sure if that helps, but feels nice  Blush 

as for where do I go from here, just carry on I guess...……….

x

How do you use your Bellababy pump, I use mine on Nooglberry domes, pinching the tube when the release valve opens to get down to pressure quicker, I tend to use the second button normally on 2-4.
Danni X
PS I just wish I had something worth taking a pic of.
well, it seems i have been a tad remiss in my updates. last year has been pretty sh@t for me, so only just got back into it as they say.

will do an update pic or two when i get back home.

the bellababy i just used on a lower setting, but as i have the non return valves fitted in to the domes it could get a bit uncomfortable lol.

i shall return to that later.

meantime my regime is slightly altered, please feel free to say if its ok, or not.......

morning: noogle 30 mins, 750mg pill ainterol pm, 1 RR capsule, 1 vit d.
evening:  noogle 30 mins to 60 mins, more if have chance. 750mg pill ainterol pm, 1 rr capsule, (msm x 2 when i remember) and i have started on 1 x micronized progesterone pill 200mg in the evening endogest branded, the progesterone pills i am on day 16, so not sure of effect as of yet....

apply the following creams in random rotations usually in the mornings.............. bi-est 2.5 estrogen cream, estriol 5.0, these two made by biolabs, progesterone cream by now solutions.

If you leave the domes connected it's very easy to remove the non return valve, green ones pull out the top yellow ones push out the bottom.
Danni X

different valves, mine are noogleberry......

Nooglberry valves shouldn't be non-return they should only seal when the connector is removed.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon