Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting with PM+SP+FG

I am a new user and I need to first thank you all for being so inspirational and motivating me to jump on this roller coaster to get my boobies. I am from India and been wanting to get boobs for the longest time. I have finally made my purchases and now I am starting with

PM (200 mg) daily - From Swanson Herbs

fenugreek (1000mg) daily

Saw Palmetto (800mg)

Green Tea

Is there anything else I should add in the blend ? here are how my boobs look right now.

Wish me luck!

Hi Boobydoo!
Welcome to the ride of your life.
200mg of PM is very low.
Typical starting usage is 500 for a few weeks to see how your body reacts to it, then to 1000, try that for awhile and then to 2000.
Dont go beyond 3000mg per day without a checking in here for some additional input.
You will need to take calcium too (600mg) PM sucks the calcium out of your body and you'll start to experience joint pain.
Make sure you take measurements, and pics, not too often, because it will drive you crazy, and you need both because one or the other will lie to you.
Other than that your good to go, Fenugreek may begin to bother you from the maple syrup smell. but its good for you.
Massage is also very usefull.
Bobbi

interesting...……… since starting pm, only 500 mg per day, I feel knackered and my joints are killing ,me, particularly an old knee injury seems to be playing up, related?

if on 500mg of pm per day, how much calcium should one take?

ta!

Hello BoobyDoo and welcome.

The PM you are taking is concentrated (see the ingrediants list). When omitted, usually the concentration is 10/1 (ten times stronger than pure) and each cap contains 100mg, so you are theoretically taking the equivalent of 1000mg of pure PM with each pill (which is what I believe HappyMe was talking about).
Personally, I have a doubt about concetrated PM as it never worked for me, but please keep in mind the 10/1 proportion and the 100mg per pill and don't go overboard. Assuming it works, one of those per day at the beginning is fine.

Fenugreek acts on milk ducts. If you haven't reached budding yet, then it may be quite useless. After budding it's useful but, I would add, only when you already have some actual breast tissue going on.

Saw palmetto is an anti-androgen. It may speed up the process of feminization because, inhibiting testosterone, it paves the way for fat transfer to more feminine areas. But be careful because, like all anti-androgens, it kills libido and can cause osteoporosis. (Also PM can have that effect. Taking calcium tablets can help).

Green Tea is pretty useless. The flavonoids it contains are extremely week estrogens and it won't help much. But, if it's a replacement for Coffee, then keep going as coffee is bad for Estrogens in general.

Remember that the process takes time and that dosage is very hit and miss. My only suggestion is, if you have the chance, to get some pure PM instead of concentrate.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you so much everyone for these tips. You guys are a lifesaver. I don’t know where I can purchase pure PM from as I am in India and we have lockdown so it will be tough. So I am going to just try my luck with this dosage for now and see if it makes any difference.

How does one know the difference between actual breast growth and just a saggy chest.  I don’t know which one I have !

(08-06-2020, 05:41 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello BoobyDoo and welcome.

The PM you are taking is concentrated (see the ingrediants list). When omitted, usually the concentration is 10/1 (ten times stronger than pure) and each cap contains 100mg, so you are theoretically taking the equivalent of 1000mg of pure PM with each pill (which is what I believe HappyMe was talking about).
Personally, I have a doubt about concetrated PM as it never worked for me, but please keep in mind the 10/1 proportion and the 100mg per pill and don't go overboard. Assuming it works, one of those per day at the beginning is fine.

Fenugreek acts on milk ducts. If you haven't reached budding yet, then it may be quite useless. After budding it's useful but, I would add, only when you already have some actual breast tissue going on.

Saw palmetto is an anti-androgen. It may speed up the process of feminization because, inhibiting testosterone, it paves the way for fat transfer to more feminine areas. But be careful because, like all anti-androgens, it kills libido and can cause osteoporosis. (Also PM can have that effect. Taking calcium tablets can help).

Green Tea is pretty useless. The flavonoids it contains are extremely week estrogens and it won't help much. But, if it's a replacement for Coffee, then keep going as coffee is bad for Estrogens in general.

Remember that the process takes time and that dosage is very hit and miss. My only suggestion is, if you have the chance, to get some pure PM instead of concentrate.

Good luck and keep us posted!

(08-06-2020, 04:32 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  interesting...……… since starting pm, only 500 mg per day, I feel knackered and my joints are killing ,me, particularly an old knee injury seems to be playing up, related?

ta!
YES MAM
If you have achy joint then for sure start adding Calcium
I take swansons calcium w/ magnesium 300mg capsules.
I take 2 per day and it helps alot!
I take it even whn i am not on PM and its good for you anyways
I also take 2000mg of MSM and that really help with all my olde joint aches.

(09-06-2020, 03:29 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(08-06-2020, 04:32 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  interesting...……… since starting pm, only 500 mg per day, I feel knackered and my joints are killing ,me, particularly an old knee injury seems to be playing up, related?

ta!

msm?

thanku for your reply by the way xx
YES MAM
I take 2 per day and it helps alot!

(09-06-2020, 10:59 PM)Lady Charlotte Wrote:  
(09-06-2020, 03:29 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

ta!

msm?

thanku for your reply by the way xx
YES MAM
I take 2 per day and it helps alot

Yep MSM
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/now-food...g-240-caps
is what I use but they have powder as well.
AND somewhere there is data that its good for NBE as well.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon