Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting with herbs

Hello good people of this forum!

I’ve been lurking for quite some months now on this forum and I am very impressed with all the stories and wisdom all gathered on these pages!

And thank you all for making me not feel alone in this world in how I feel and what I want.

So to get to the point.

I have have many questions but I’ll try to minimise them to not make it more confusingSmile

So I started two/three months ago with several supplements and eating better foods but so far I don’t have any clue if it’s working at all. So maybe I’m doing something wrong.

My daily intake consist of:

Fenugreek 6 capsules (101,7mg is each) 610mg Total

Saw palmetto 4 capsules (1800 mg Total)

A tablespoon of maka

2/3 cups liquorice tea

1 cup spearmint tea

Fishoil 1 capsule

Multi vitamins 1 capsule

I’m thinking about getting red clover and nettleroot

Does anyone have some advice for me what best to add to this.

To elaborate a bit about my goals:

Id like to have a little bit of breast just enough to create cleavage when using a push-up bra

And I really love to have more/longer hair

And better fat distribution (I’m pretty skinny) but love to have a bigger ass and hips.

(30-05-2020, 02:54 PM)SophieB Wrote:  

I’ve been lurking for quite some months now on this forum and I am very impressed with all the stories and wisdom all gathered on these pages!

And thank you all for making me not feel alone in this world in how I feel and what I want.

So to get to the point.

I have have many questions but I’ll try to minimise them to not make it more confusingSmile

So I started two/three months ago with several supplements and eating better foods but so far I don’t have any clue if it’s working at all. So maybe I’m doing something wrong.

A tablespoon of maka

2/3 cups liquorice tea

1 cup spearmint tea

Fishoil 1 capsule

Multi vitamins 1 capsule

Id like to have a little bit of breast just enough to create cleavage when using a push-up bra

And better fat distribution (I’m pretty skinny) but love to have a bigger ass and hips.

welcome.

you need an estrogen source. i suggest adding pm.

Thank you for the reply, I’m still a bit anxious about using PM after seeing so much quick results here on this forum, Id rather take it a bit slower and gradually become more feminine.

Today I went to the store and bought red clover extract. That works too right? I’m only still struggling with the dosage of it. The instructions are very unclear and on this forum I can’t seem to find any answers.

The bottle recommends 3 to 5 times a day one mL (which according to the bottle is equal to 50mg red clover extract and equal to (10:1) 500mg (powder form?)

How much should I take?

(30-05-2020, 05:45 PM)SophieB Wrote:  

Thank you for the reply, I’m still a bit anxious about using PM after seeing so much quick results here on this forum, Id rather take it a bit slower and gradually become more feminine.

Today I went to the store and bought red clover extract. That works too right? I’m only still struggling with the dosage of it. The instructions are very unclear and on this forum I can’t seem to find any answers.

The bottle recommends 3 to 5 times a day one mL (which according to the bottle is equal to 50mg red clover extract and equal to (10:1) 500mg (powder form?)

How much should I take?

I took 3000-4000mg of red clover per day. there is less info out there for rc dosages as most folks use pm.

The growth with PM is proportional to the amount you take.

You have a good list of herbs, but some will fight against others.

Fenugreek is a mild estrogen source, but it can also increase your testosterone. 
Saw palmetto is a DHT blocker, but can also down regulate estrogen

You really want to keep it simple, and it will cost less $$ in the long run.

PM, is a highly recommend estrogen source. Just 500mg a day will keep it slower for you.

Something like White poeny extract blocked T to DHT, and increases aromatase ( Testosterone to Estrogen conversion )

Just starting with these two, will be a good grounding.

Thank you for the information!

So it’s better to switch to pm and white peony altogether and don’t use all the others? (Saw palmetto, red clover, fennugreek)

Or did I understand that wrong?

(30-05-2020, 02:54 PM)SophieB Wrote:  

So to get to the point.

A tablespoon of maka

2/3 cups liquorice tea

1 cup spearmint tea

Fishoil 1 capsule

Multi vitamins 1 capsule

WOW sounds like your really going for it.

Personally I just depended on PM 3000mg a day taking 1000 mg at intervals and Reishi to lower testosterone, nothing else.

Did try FG but that wasn't good for me personally. But NO! 3000 mg PM is waaaaay too much, don't do that.

Alright am disappointed with my results even though others are impressed but please go slow, don't overdo it, this takes time.

You may read here of people having spectacular results, but.....maybe they did IDK but go easy and expect it to take time.
Am quite skinny too and you are not on PM I know but weirdly even if skinny it sorta makes a weird belly hang.....sorta... hard to describe but PM seems to be the boob making herb so worth considering. Even if it does have a strange belly effect, which isn't necessarily bad, bodies come in all shapes and sizes beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I’m definitely gonna take it slow indeed!

So I’m ready to order new herbs but don’t know what to order now :s

I found a webshop that sells pm pills of 300mg a piece for a decent price

I can’t seem to find white peony though.

Mostly I find tea. Is it supposed to be in tea form of is extract in pills or trough a liquid better? Does it have the same name?

Do white peony and reishi have the same effect?

Btw. For the last couple of weeks I also used a supplement called hair gro. It really works! But I’m not sure if it’s the combination of all the pills I’m taking though.

I’m so happy! My hair is getting fuller again and a little bit longer too. It feels more heavy as well. I really thought it was a lost cause and was already considering buying wigs but now I’m pretty optimistic Big Grin"

How much should I take?

What i suggest is Solaray Female Hormone SP 7. You can buy it at health food stores such as Natural Grocers. One review on Amazon claims its a great replacement for HRT. I have been taking it for a year and i like it.

<

The list you made is anything BUT "a bit slower" :-)

Just be careful with herbal concoctions, and as a friend used to say... "expect the best and accept the worst"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon