Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cap size question

Hi all,

I’m new and just received my first delivery of PM from Pueraria, can anybody tell me the size of each cap because it doesn’t state?

I’m going to start with 2 x daily, one in the morning and one in the evening.

Thank you

The size of the capsule? They do vary from brand to brand , the ones I have gotten they are very small easy to swallow 2 at a time I have vitamins that are much bigger

(30-05-2020, 12:26 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

The size of the capsule? They do vary from brand to brand , the ones I have gotten they are very small easy to swallow 2 at a time I have vitamins that are much bigger

Hi Michelle

Mine are directly from Pueraria.

Thanks for replying.

Oops, it’s a hot day in the garden, top off and just had a couple of glasses of wine after my second tab of the day and feel very drunk!

Normally I can have nearly two bottles before I feel like this.

The alcohol doesn’t stop the tabs from working does it?

(30-05-2020, 04:26 PM)Nico Wrote:  

Oops, it’s a hot day in the garden, top off and just had a couple of glasses of wine after my second tab of the day and feel very drunk!

Normally I can have nearly two bottles before I feel like this.

The alcohol doesn’t stop the tabs from working does it?

Oh dear, I just weakened and downed a third tab Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon