Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lacie's Program

Longtime lurker, I am a 42 yo married CD with an accepting wife.  My beginning plan:

Morning:

1000mg PM

380mg WP

1220 FG

2 Women's gummy MV

Lunch:

1000mg PM

380mg WP

Evening:

1000mg PM

380mg WP

1220 FG

Measurements:

Underbust = 40

Bust = 42

Waist = 38

Hip = 33

Height = 6'0"

Weight = 205 lb 

I started three weeks ago with 1000 (week 1) - 2000 (week 2) PM and 1800SP but read that WP was a better AA so I started that this week. I had a little aching in my breasts when I was sleeping the first week but haven't really felt anything since other than a slight headache when its time to take more NBE herbs around 4-5 hrs. Is there anything else you anyone would recommend to add or remove from this program, am I taking them to frequently? Any advice would be greatly appeciated.

Lacie

I can only recommend a calcium supplement

Hi Lacie!
Welcome.
I'd be careful going to 3000PM right away.
For me I get headaches when I over do the PM, So stay with 2000 PM or less for awhile.
This is a long slow process so rushing things will only do you harm.

And calcium is a must as PM sucks it all up.

Make sure you take pics and measure.
Bobbi

Here are some current pics...

Thank you for your advice!!!!

Attached Files
.bmp pic1.bmp Size: 401.3 KB  Downloads: 411
.bmp pic2.bmp Size: 438.8 KB  Downloads: 249

Is it bad to take FG and PM at the same time? Should I stop taking FG once it runs out?  I cant find a lot of information on if FG along with PM helps or hinders NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon