Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto extract vs caps

Helllo. In my country I have choice : 320 mg SP  extract pills or 540 mg pils from Swanson's. Which dosage is better  : 4x 540 mg /day  or 2x 320 mg extarct ? Now I must use  saw palmetto because my shop with white peony is closed now. Or better choice will be buy reishi mushrom and take 2-3x 600 mg pill ? I take it with 3000 mg Ainterol /day.

And what do You think about buy Ainterol amino acid ? It will be helpness with taking PM ?

(28-05-2020, 08:25 PM)wujo600 Wrote:  In my country I have choice : 320 mg SP  extract pills or 540 mg pils from Swanson's. Which dosage is better  : 4x 540 mg /day  or 2x 320 mg extarct ?

The extract would be stronger, as it is probably 10:1 extract which means you would be taking the equivalent of 6400mg, compared to the 2160mg of the whole herb from Swansons.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon