Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just found this group.I did a lot of reading. I am starting my journey with BO

Hello my name is billie.

I started bovine ovaries Swanson 30 days ago. I take 2  250mg in the morning, 2 in the early afternoon and 2 about 8pm. I drink water all day. I am working on losing weight to slim down.  I did a lot of research before I decided on BO. All I have read is BO aromatises testosterone turning it in to estrogen. I am an amatuer scientist and really researched aromatase. So I think that I should not take tblockers like spironolactone as this process needs testosterone to convert. My medium temperature is 98.4 and i get readings to 98.6. So in theory this should work.

So after 30 days. no emotional changes. My skin seems softer. I also think I have some breast growth. I have no discomfort in the breast area and no apparent side effects. nipples are not real sensitive. I am 61 years old. I also realize 30 days is not a long time. I have a 50 day supply at 6 pills a day. any feedback is appreciated.

Welcome to the group,I would say from my experience that bo is a nice foundation to step to pm or hrt , give it year at least to see how your reacting to it

(24-05-2020, 02:14 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

Welcome to the group,I would say from my experience that bo is a nice foundation to step to pm or hrt , give it year at least to see how your reacting to it

Thank you I have tried to upload a picture of where i am now but it did not upload

(24-05-2020, 02:29 PM)billieoh Wrote:  

Thank you I have tried to upload a picture of where i am now but it did not upload

(24-05-2020, 02:35 PM)billieoh Wrote:  

The site has a issue, just save and document

(24-05-2020, 02:14 PM)michelle street Wrote:  

Hello and welcome.
There is an issue with some of the website's themes. You can go to your control panel and change it to the "classic" blue theme, save, and then try uploading the image again.
Remember that there is a 500Kb limit per file, so you may have to resize the pictures before uploading them.

(25-05-2020, 09:24 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  

Hello and welcome.
There is an issue with some of the website's themes. You can go to your control panel and change it to the "classic" blue theme, save, and then try uploading the image again.
Remember that there is a 500Kb limit per file, so you may have to

resize the pictures before uploading them.

Hello and welcome.
Remember that there is a 500Kb limit per file, so you may have to resize the pictures before uploading them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-05-2020, 01:42 PM)billieoh Wrote:  

Hello and welcome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon